PS5 Questions

Titanomachy_75

47 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I'm curious if you can provide a link to where this was said. I missed it if it was and and curious about what was actually said.

https://gamerant.com/ps5-demo-playstation-store-rumor/

50 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

1. Press the PS button and select the power option

2. Hold the PS Button to go back to the home screen and press the options button over a game, then select close game

3. No different from PS4

4. Don't think so

5. No

thanks for your info and time

Just now, Titanomachy_75 said:

Oh a rumor. Sony never said that then. I generally don't pay attention to any rumors before product launches so I hadn't heard that one. Anyone should have realized what an extra workload that'll put on every developer and disregarded the rumor pretty quickly.

9 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Oh a rumor. Sony never said that then. I generally don't pay attention to any rumors before product launches so I hadn't heard that one. Anyone should have realized what an extra workload that'll put on every developer and disregarded the rumor pretty quickly.

Maybe in year 2 ..We will see something?

16 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Maybe in year 2 ..We will see something?

I highly doubt we'll ever see required demos for all games. For the developer to take a slice of their game and then present it as a contained mini-game is be a huge burden for smaller developers and unlikely to be prioritized by larger developers.

While it would definitely be cool for end-users, I can't see Sony ever making it a requirement.

41 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I highly doubt we'll ever see required demos for all games. For the developer to take a slice of their game and then present it as a contained mini-game is be a huge burden for smaller developers and unlikely to be prioritized by larger developers.

While it would definitely be cool for end-users, I can't see Sony ever making it a requirement.

Maybe for Sony first party? True, It would be a daunting task ... But first party I can see? Lets hope so??