Skill Point Glitch - Level Up Fast!

TrophyChief

28 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I don't get it, this game is piss easy as it is. These glitches offer little to no meaningful impact to game progression.

True, even on hardest difficulty its still a breeze but I can see this glitch helping if you're looking to get all collectibles in a zone that's a higher level. 

3 minutes ago, BrandedBerserk said:

True, even on hardest difficulty its still a breeze but I can see this glitch helping if you're looking to get all collectibles in a zone that's a higher level. 

That's a fair point, I guess it helps if you want to go for the higher level collectibles all in one go. It's Ubisoft so i'd be worried i'd glitch something out.

To be honest, I am currently at level 160 and I still have over 100 unspent points. I only spend them when I start to struggle or can't beat a certain part in the game. I have already increased the difficulty. Games like this, you want a challenge. It's not like your playing it for the story like you would with Skyrim. Thank you for the post, it's very considerate to share it with everyone else. But, I will pass on this. I am only about half way through the game and will easily max out all my skills well before I finish the game legitimately.