Enemy Buster Grind

Lexapro

Just started farming for this to. It's the only trophy I have left fot the platinum. Have 65 000 to farm from up to 100 000...

Wave of Darkness is good for this to. Think it has slightly less enemies than Dark Domination, but I like everything better with it than Dark Domination.

But it is slow and boring

Edited by Annanvearld

It really feels unnecessary to make you have to grind to 100,000 enemies. I've completed World Tour mode, gotten to platinum rank 1, and cleared all songs on all difficulties. I shouldn't have to play the same song for multiple hours just to get the rest of the kills. Don't get me wrong this isn't Re-chain of Memories level of grinding, but it still is so repetitive. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dark Domination, What Lies Beneath, Wave of Darkness, and Tension Rising on Proud are the best options. Yet it depends how good you are as Dark Domination is rather difficult with its' quick change between triplets and doubles. 

I had just over 60'000 enemies defeated with all difficulties and the 50 full-chains for each difficulty. Had to play What Lies Beneath a hundred times, and Wave of Darkness at least 10 times.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

At the end of all other trophies i was at 89k enemies. Though i did also do all missions and got 50 proud chains on songs i like and not just on easy ones ... 

Grinded the remaining 11k in Wave of Darkness I since it's quite fun after learning how to full chain it. 

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, IDOLxISxDEAD said:

I don't know if maybe it was a recent patch or something, but one-button mode does NOT count towards the total enemies killed anymore. I played Dark Domination about 4 times on one-button mode and my enemy count didn't go up by even one point. 

One button score is recorded separately from the regular game.

• 4 months later...

Late to the party here, but god, this grind is horrible. 

I finished every other trophy in the game at around 55,000 and have basically spent the last few days grinding out 10-15 goes of Dark Domination at a time and I'm only up to 68,000. 

What a lame way to end an otherwise pretty enjoyable time :/ 

• Like 1