Crazy Market trophies problem

Vivinho333

Maybe it's just from my Ps Vita but it seems that the trophies of Crazy Market (the new free little game on ps store) can't be uploaded to psn network, when you refresh your ps vita trophies it appears well, but not in playstation network. Someone having the same problem?

I can't find it on the "Games" section here so more than likely Sony just haven't added the game to their online servers. When Sony adds the game the trophies will appear on sites like this. It has happened to a few titles before too and it usually gets fixed within a few days after release, if not sooner. 

Parker

BeautifulTorment: I hear late levels are getting really hard, but you can just buy loads of Power-Ups with coins earned in earlier levels (or bought from real money), so it's an easy but time consuming 100%. For the trophies you have to finish 60 levels, 57 of those with a perfect score, everything else will unlock on your way to that, except maybe surviving 3 minutes in an endless stage.

As for the OP: Yeah, it seems to be happening for everyone. I dropped Sony a line about it.