Switching between PS4 and PS5 version

TheVengeance1231

2 hours ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

I saw a twitter comment that after he plays FUT on PS5 version, he cannot play FUT on PS4 version anymore.

Can anyone confirm this is true or not?

If this is true, then people should get all FUT trophies on PS4 before switching to PS5 version...

Dude, I just played fut champions on ps4 after one win on ps5 ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KKrischanz said:

I am able to play both PS4 and PS5 version of Fifa 21 on my PS5. Going into game library and sorting by platform allows me to pick which version I want to play.

Dude it's so much faster when u click option button on your fifa and choose version there

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Connie said:

Error message that occurs:

Please note that you can only play fut on one device at a time. You fut session on this system has been closed as you're already playing on a newer generation system.

of course you cannot play on both at the same time but you can switch between them 

If you don’t exit FUT before closing the game, you are still connected to the FUT servers for some time after. Just exit FUT before closing the game and you won’t see that message.

Its been that way for a long time. You can’t use the phone app (or web app) while logged into the game either, for example. If you don’t exit the FUT mode before closing the game, you’ll probably be unable to use the app for 15-30 mins after.

• Like 1