PS5 & my.playstation.com

Stedde

11 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

?

Can you take a screenshot?

I can see them fine

That is really strange.

Beacuse when I look st your Profile here in PSNProfiles I can see you are Level 442 and you have some PS5 games.

But when it look at you through https://my.playstation.com/ you are still Level 442 but none of your PS5 games are visable.

I will upload printscreen.

1 hour ago, Stedde said:

That is really strange.

Beacuse when I look st your Profile here in PSNProfiles I can see you are Level 442 and you have some PS5 games.

But when it look at you through https://my.playstation.com/ you are still Level 442 but none of your PS5 games are visable.

I will upload printscreen.

Welp, my PS5 games aren't showing either.

Saw Puyo Tetris on my list and though it was fine, but it's really just the PS4 ver there

I really don't get why one month later still can't view PS5 trophy sets on your PS4/PS3/Vita, Yes, I said PS4.

If this is done on purpose, what exactly is the reason for it? Sony has been making poor decisions for the past year or two, so many were made before the PS5 but but I fail to see what even worse companies can get from this inconvenience. I assume this is to persuade me into buying the new console? I'm not broke but that's silly considering I really can't get one, I personally missed out on the first two pre-order shipments and the next delivery is in mid-January, those are sold out too.

12 hours ago, PepsiMaxVanilla said:

I really don't get why one month later still can't view PS5 trophy sets on your PS4/PS3/Vita, Yes, I said PS4.

If this is done on purpose, what exactly is the reason for it? Sony has been making poor decisions for the past year or two, so many were made before the PS5 but but I fail to see what even worse companies can get from this inconvenience. I assume this is to persuade me into buying the new console? I'm not broke but that's silly considering I really can't get one, I personally missed out on the first two pre-order shipments and the next delivery is in mid-January, those are sold out too.

I did not know it was that "broken".
That makes even worse more strange.

This is something they have to fix!