Spyro the dragon 4, 2021!?

Erkawest

On 1/7/2022 at 3:11 AM, communistwookiee said:

You missed a lot. It's a very long story and there's no way I could do it justice here, but Activision Blizzard has spent the last six months under scrutiny after a lawsuit from the California DFEH due to many, many, many allegations of sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation in the workplace going all the way up to, and involving, Bobby Kotick himself. There were some dismissals after word of it came out, but instead of trying to address it in a meaningful way, they've kinda just tried to sweep it under the rug and have been seen as doubling down on said alleged behavior.

Oh right, yeah I remember all that now. Yeah probably not looking good for Spyro 4.

On 1/6/2022 at 6:41 PM, SelectiveGamer said:

Well I guess this is never getting made now.

Thanks for being harassment abusing assholes Activision/Blizzard. 1f612.png

While the current situation at Activision Blizzard is disturbing to say the least, it's not really going to have much of a direct impact on whether or not a game gets made in of itself.

The most it'll probably do is delay it, which is something that also appears to have happened to an ongoing Crash Bandicoot project they've been working on for a few years.

(Which seems to have been more due to a change in developers/game design rather than having to do with the controversy, so that could've effected Spyro as well)

Edited by Zephrese

• 2 weeks later...