2 important questions (war stories & tier x tanks)

black_opREADYf1

Hi everyone,

2 things,

I had no ideia there would be update to make trophies unobtainable, since those trophies were OFFLINE TROPHIES!!! thats why im shocked about what Wargaming did by deleting the war stories...

Any possible way now to do it, or unobtainable forever? This leaves me with a lot of anxiety since i want to get world of tanks 100% (i began playing the game 2 years ago)

Maybe if players push the idea to add war stories again, maybe they will add it on next update? Or maybe if some1 still didnt update the game that could still play war stories?

Also why is eyes peeled unobtainable if it says on a mp match? nothing related to war stories

Now about the tier X tanks german, soviet and american, is there any way to pay for the tanks to get it done? because even though you like the game and play it a lot, it's a long long road to do it 3 times for ussr, us and german. I've checked on the game that if you go on premium tree of the tanks, there's tanks tier x available to buy with in game currency (although its expensive af) or with gold (buying gold with real money, also expensive af)

If there would be a method for it, would be amazing because 1. could reduce time of grinding and 2. with a tier x tank you're pretty much boss on the lobbies and could make other trophies easier to do.

Thanks for your understanding and i'd highly appreciate some help on these questions. 

Edited by black_opREADYf1

34 minutes ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

Hi everyone,

2 things,

I had no ideia there would be update to make trophies unobtainable, since those trophies were OFFLINE TROPHIES!!! thats why im shocked about what Wargaming did by deleting the war stories...

Any possible way now to do it, or unobtainable forever? This leaves me with a lot of anxiety since i want to get world of tanks 100% (i began playing the game 2 years ago)

Maybe if players push the idea to add war stories again, maybe they will add it on next update? Or maybe if some1 still didnt update the game that could still play war stories?

Also why is eyes peeled unobtainable if it says on a mp match? nothing related to war stories

Now about the tier X tanks german, soviet and american, is there any way to pay for the tanks to get it done? because even though you like the game and play it a lot, it's a long long road to do it 3 times for ussr, us and german. I've checked on the game that if you go on premium tree of the tanks, there's tanks tier x available to buy with in game currency (although its expensive af) or with gold (buying gold with real money, also expensive af)

If there would be a method for it, would be amazing because 1. could reduce time of grinding and 2. with a tier x tank you're pretty much boss on the lobbies and could make other trophies easier to do.

Thanks for your understanding and i'd highly appreciate some help on these questions. 

If you buy the Season Pass (2000 gold) and completed all challenges then you will get 2000 gold - some extra stuff and a TX Russian Tank Destroyer ( Object 268 Version V ). Everything else you will have to grind out or wait for other Seasons. I do not believe that the war story is coming back so those trophies will stay unobtainable

I don't think they will ever bring war stories back, even if we would ask for it.

It basically was just there and nobody touched it.

About eyes peeled, it's unobtainable now because they have removed the ribbons  from the game. I wouldn't be too optimistic but maybe they'll bring ribbons back since so many people are pissed off because of their removal.

And no it's not possible to buy Tier X tanks to get the trophies, you have to research them, it's not about buying them. So if you want to get all the trophies , you will have to research five (or three for the plat) Tier X tanks by your own

Hey I just did these myself recently and to confirm a few things.

First off all trophies are online only for this game. While you can play solo or private matches an online connection is required to update the client and start it so its playable as well as to play any matches or stories even single player. This is done because everything gives XP and silver or tracking on challenges which allows WarGaming to ensure people are legitimately doing it.

2nd War Stories was removed by the Dev after deciding to close it to focus on improving the main multiplayer component instead. They gave notice ahead of this happening and even extended it by about another week past the due date to let people enjoy it a little more. It will not be coming back.

3rd Ribbons have been basically removed from the game this is why that applicable trophy/achievement is no longer available. This game people need to remember has been out for 10 years now on PC. The big update they just released this month was meant as a huge overall to give the older house of a game a fresh coat of paint and new foundations to stand on. The textures I'm sure you've noticed if you have played he update are much more vibrant and detailed and now even environments show proper colors then more of the shade of various brown and tan from before. With this they also made alot of the systems more intuitive for new players. Semi-conplicated graphs are now replaced by simplified numbers, points and XP are focused more plainly back into damage and capture points. Giving these players a better realization of what their actually doing right and wrong.

4th There's no way to earn these trophies anymore and I don't think they should come back either. In Live Service Games updates are made to improve the life of a game. If certain things are holding back that game I'm sorry but snuff them out. The game is made first for people to enjoy not for trophies/achievements. Helping anyone keep their 100% isn't a priority with the Devs. People need to understand this and learn to let go.

5th Tier X trophies for America, Russia, and Germany can only be earned by researching a Tier X from each countries Tech Tree. This goes for all other Tier X trophies as well that require ownership/research of one. Exception for the troohies that require Battle completions in a Tier X, those trophies can earned with any Tier X even Mercenary or Premium ones.

• Like 1

On 12/25/2020 at 5:59 PM, Lord_Bane999 said:

Hey I just did these myself recently and to confirm a few things.

First off all trophies are online only for this game. While you can play solo or private matches an online connection is required to update the client and start it so its playable as well as to play any matches or stories even single player. This is done because everything gives XP and silver or tracking on challenges which allows WarGaming to ensure people are legitimately doing it.

2nd War Stories was removed by the Dev after deciding to close it to focus on improving the main multiplayer component instead. They gave notice ahead of this happening and even extended it by about another week past the due date to let people enjoy it a little more. It will not be coming back.

3rd Ribbons have been basically removed from the game this is why that applicable trophy/achievement is no longer available. This game people need to remember has been out for 10 years now on PC. The big update they just released this month was meant as a huge overall to give the older house of a game a fresh coat of paint and new foundations to stand on. The textures I'm sure you've noticed if you have played he update are much more vibrant and detailed and now even environments show proper colors then more of the shade of various brown and tan from before. With this they also made alot of the systems more intuitive for new players. Semi-conplicated graphs are now replaced by simplified numbers, points and XP are focused more plainly back into damage and capture points. Giving these players a better realization of what their actually doing right and wrong.

4th There's no way to earn these trophies anymore and I don't think they should come back either. In Live Service Games updates are made to improve the life of a game. If certain things are holding back that game I'm sorry but snuff them out. The game is made first for people to enjoy not for trophies/achievements. Helping anyone keep their 100% isn't a priority with the Devs. People need to understand this and learn to let go.

5th Tier X trophies for America, Russia, and Germany can only be earned by researching a Tier X from each countries Tech Tree. This goes for all other Tier X trophies as well that require ownership/research of one. Exception for the troohies that require Battle completions in a Tier X, those trophies can earned with any Tier X even Mercenary or Premium ones.

The same way they care about creating a trophy list should be the same way they care about mantaining 100% obtainable lol

If they decide to take out smth out of the game, they should replace it with smth else idk or change the trophy list, or make the trophies auto pop with the new update for players that didn't get them before... It's common logic.

I agree the game looks much easier now to play, before it was more complicated but removing content from the game (making it from ~70 to 26gb) isn't exactly a method to attract more players, at least it's how I see things. No one was complaining about the ribbons or war stories... Also being a singleplayer player mode it didn't need a lot of maintenance or money included to be supported since main focus is MP. They announced it mid November which wasn't even enough time for players to get a tier x tank legit way for war story completion.

They can change things if players bomb them on social media maybe, it's the only way I can think of, this update was non sense

This all sounds stupid and weird, I'm really getting tired of unobtainable trophies.. it's always the same shit smh a game gets unobtainable then it's going through all the annoying process of trying to get stuff fixed... This is making me think whether I should stop or continue trophy hunting completionist... I really hate not being able to get 100% on a game, it's how i got used to do stuff already, I'm sure there's many other players like me.

On 12/25/2020 at 5:43 PM, DaaneS97 said:

I don't think they will ever bring war stories back, even if we would ask for it.

It basically was just there and nobody touched it.

About eyes peeled, it's unobtainable now because they have removed the ribbons  from the game. I wouldn't be too optimistic but maybe they'll bring ribbons back since so many people are pissed off because of their removal.

And no it's not possible to buy Tier X tanks to get the trophies, you have to research them, it's not about buying them. So if you want to get all the trophies , you will have to research five (or three for the plat) Tier X tanks by your own

5 tier x to research? I thought there was only 3 to do (German, Soviet and US). DLc lists is only to use tier x tanks for war story or to win matches iirc

On 12/25/2020 at 5:41 PM, REAPER4536 said:

If you buy the Season Pass (2000 gold) and completed all challenges then you will get 2000 gold - some extra stuff and a TX Russian Tank Destroyer ( Object 268 Version V ). Everything else you will have to grind out or wait for other Seasons. I do not believe that the war story is coming back so those trophies will stay unobtainable

The max I've seen on offer was VIII tanks... That u need to use gold to buy them.

On premium techtree though you can buy tier x tanks using xp currency from the game or pay gold which requires to buy gold first with real money. Mercenary techtree can't do anything atm, I don't know if it's a glitch or because of the update.

Buying gold is expensive af, such a money eater system... 25k gold for 89.99 I think smh

42 minutes ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

5 tier x to research? I thought there was only 3 to do (German, Soviet and US). DLc lists is only to use tier x tanks for war story or to win matches iirc

There is a dlc trophy which requires you to research one tier X tank for each class, light, medium, heavy, td and artillery.

I've spent hundreds of hours already and I'm not even halfway through this trophy, starting this game was an honest mistake ?

Edited by DaaneS97
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

The same way they care about creating a trophy list should be the same way they care about mantaining 100% obtainable lol

If they decide to take out smth out of the game, they should replace it with smth else idk or change the trophy list, or make the trophies auto pop with the new update for players that didn't get them before... It's common logic.

I agree the game looks much easier now to play, before it was more complicated but removing content from the game (making it from ~70 to 26gb) isn't exactly a method to attract more players, at least it's how I see things. No one was complaining about the ribbons or war stories... Also being a singleplayer player mode it didn't need a lot of maintenance or money included to be supported since main focus is MP. They announced it mid November which wasn't even enough time for players to get a tier x tank legit way for war story completion.

They can change things if players bomb them on social media maybe, it's the only way I can think of, this update was non sense

This all sounds stupid and weird, I'm really getting tired of unobtainable trophies.. it's always the same shit smh a game gets unobtainable then it's going through all the annoying process of trying to get stuff fixed... This is making me think whether I should stop or continue trophy hunting completionist... I really hate not being able to get 100% on a game, it's how i got used to do stuff already, I'm sure there's many other players like me.

The max I've seen on offer was VIII tanks... That u need to use gold to buy them.

On premium techtree though you can buy tier x tanks using xp currency from the game or pay gold which requires to buy gold first with real money. Mercenary techtree can't do anything atm, I don't know if it's a glitch or because of the update.

Buying gold is expensive af, such a money eater system... 25k gold for 89.99 I think smh

Again it's a live service game, one that's been out longer on PC then PS4. If they want to remove stuff they can. I seriously never get why we have topics like this pop up all the time of people complaining the trophies are gone. When they've owned and played the game for a couple years or more. Two years would be more then ample time to even 100% this game if you played even about a hour a day.

The trophy and tier X progression was still 100% obtainable even during the time they gave from announcement to closure if people properly managed their XP gain. There's years worth of research guides online that showed not only the quickest tanks to research but what upgrades to deviate to cut down XP costs. I had built up two separate Tier VIII  and  Tier VII during that time with XP as a free player and this was was while working a 50 hour work week and dipping into other games. I did buy a Premium Tier X during the Black Friday sale as well. But it definitely wasn't needed as I still had another three weeks to easily max either of my Tier VIII lines. I just wanted to prioritize myself another game sooner and enjoy a couple new releases some.

Everyone has their own priorities don't complain if you didn't decide to complete it until it was gone. When you were in school did you complain to a Teacher two weeks later after you missed the due date to an essay? I'm sure not. Things change, things move on, wether you pay attention to it or not. Get over it.

• Like 2

On 27.12.2020 at 4:31 AM, black_opREADYf1 said:

https://console.worldoftanks.com/de/action-heroes-tanks/

https://console.worldoftanks.com/de/encyclopedia/vehicles/ussr/R126_Object_730_5/

I am already at challenge 90/100. So 10 more steps and I do get that tank. I also have 1000 more gold than I started with thanks to the challenges (I got my gold from the story missions since they got delisted, WoT gave people rewards for it). The challenge is always points related. 5 Points equal a step so you have to do 500 points. You get 1 point per match (if you get enough xp I believe 300 is necessary) and if you complete ops.

Edit: That do not work. I had to research the entire tree of tanks for the 5 Tier X tank trophy

Edited by REAPER4536