manyuhesp's platinum checklist - This one will be short, really ;)

manyuhesp

Following the example of the good people here, I decided to collect my short, very short list of accomplishments and share it with you guys.

First Platinum - Heavy rain 

My very first platinum trophy. 

Before this, honestly, I didn´t care that much about trophy hunting.

I created this account in 2012's October and I wanted tohave a symbolic first trophy for it.

It was "Unbound", the first trophy you get in Skyrim. But it was a hard road to platinum.

So instead I chose a game I already completed in the past, but I wanted to plat, and that was Heavy Rain.

1L9d68f7.png

Hardest Platinum - Dark Souls

Also my latest, and since I got it I am trapped in the game and can´t stop playing it.

The online community is one of the funniest and craziest I have ever known.

But it was hard, it broke my soul several times and got me some sleepless nights but!

I got it ;)

1L99e963.png

Prettiest Platinum - Dragon's Dogma

Amazing game. I hated it at the beginning, because I was constantly comparing it to Skyrim.

Then, towards the end of the game, it got me, and pushed me to NG+ and then I decided to plat it.

And it is the prettiest because the plat image I think is quite nice, isn´t it?

1L010a29.png

Easiest Platinum - God of War III

I had finished the previous GoW game sin another account but this one was my favorite.

It is just brilliant and easy to plat so I gave it a shot. It was maybe my second plat.

1L6f9e0a.png    

Shortest Platinum - Remember Me

An unfortunately underrated game. The game is beautiful, if you are into Cyberpunk.

The artwork is amazing and the music is freakin awesome.

It is true that the gameplay may not be for everyone but I personally enjoyed it.

Not difficult to plat and really cool short game, if you haven´t tried it give it a shot.

1Ldb367f.png     

Proudest Platinum - Skyrim

Not because it is difficult, or because it is long, it is just because it one of my most beloved games.

A game that has given me so many good moments that i promised myself I would plat it.

Now is sitting there for the 100%, 2 trophies left, but I like to have that door open so I have the chance

of walking through Skyrim one more time.

1L386a7e.png     

And last but not least, in no special category - Mass Effect 2

Why not the first one? Where is the third?

First one I played it to death on an old account but never plat it, it will come, when time is due, maybe.

And the third one I completed it, story wise, and I loved it, so I need to find the right time (and cash) to get

all that DLC and get a nice 100% of the full saga.

1L30671b.png

And that is about my plats, people, as you see, not that many!

Also some 100%s I enjoyed getting:

Journey - A masterpiece and truly a magic online experience

14L1faa62.png

Tekken Revolution - A fairly easy to get 100% but I was glad to be

back to Tekken after so long. Tekken 2 was my very first game on a console: Playstation.

1Leafd6b.png

Working on:

When I find the will power to extract the Dark Souls disc from my PS3, I work on the following:

Final Fantasy XIII - But I wouldn't be surprised I miss on the Treasure Hunter, so who knows.

1L5afca3.png

The Last of Us - Only the online and weapons trophies missing.

1L3a3dab.png

Motorstorm Apocalypse - Got the digital release with PsPlus, lost the subscription and

hence access to the game. I may go back to it from next year when I renew my PsPlus.

1L61e82f.png

Skate 3 - Thanks to psnprofiles community I was able to get the online stuff when I

thought that the online of this game was dead. Just some few trophies to go!

1Lcdb60f.png

And that's it folks, thanks for watching.

I had a lot of fun doing this, I am proud of being part of this awesome community

and I look forward to read your crazy trophy check lists!

Good trophy hunting!

• Like 3

cool list so far. if you get back int motor storm hit me up and we can do some online together

As soon as I get a way to get back my Spanish PsPlus I'll hit you up man, I only got couple of online trophies plus the damn cards left!

I left skate 3, I played it before I trophy hunted, with that being said I only had 2 remaining trophies and 1 of them was the 6 crew member free skate if i recall. If you still need that please contact me!

Hey thanks! I actually cleared the online trophies like a week ago with the help of people from this website. Same here! If you need any help with any trophy let me know!

• 1 month later...

I really like the list. I'm thinking of getting Heavy Rain for Christmas since it's so cheap now. Would you recommend it?

Also, I only need the Talkin bout team practice trophy for my Skate 3 platinum. Any chance you wanna team up and try to find 4 other players to freeskate with us?