Mobile Armory bug again

EGZAM

• 2 weeks later...

Europe here, I haven't bought all weapons yet but can confirm the Firepower trophy required more than half of the purchasable weapons without buying the SWAT DLC, so it looks like the requirements for both trophies are bugged now. I've sent a request to the developers about this problem and will report back with their answer.

UPDATE: got an answer from Binary Mill, they are aware of the problem and should be fixed with the next patch, so the only thing we can do now is wait.

Edited by giliiiiii
More info
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Any news? I just bought all guns and the trophy didn't unlock...Wasn't this problem patched in the past? So annoying it's the last trophy I need. Also, a lot of people got the trophy recently so there is definitely a workaround.

Update: I got the trophy by downgrading the patch to 1.00, but the trophy didn't pop on a save with all weapons unlocked, luckily I had another save with like 2 million and almost no unlocked weapons, trophy unlocked when I bought all the guns on a save with almost no unlocked weapons. So for anyone playing this, just buy the necessary weapons and play the game normally. Once you get enough money(in ver. 1.00 I only needed like 1.5 mil) revert to version 1.00 and the trophy should unlock once you buy all weapons. And now onto the NA version xD

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2021 at 0:42 PM, timpurnat said:

Any news? I just bought all guns and the trophy didn't unlock...Wasn't this problem patched in the past? So annoying it's the last trophy I need. Also, a lot of people got the trophy recently so there is definitely a workaround.

Update: I got the trophy by downgrading the patch to 1.00, but the trophy didn't pop on a save with all weapons unlocked, luckily I had another save with like 2 million and almost no unlocked weapons, trophy unlocked when I bought all the guns on a save with almost no unlocked weapons. So for anyone playing this, just buy the necessary weapons and play the game normally. Once you get enough money(in ver. 1.00 I only needed like 1.5 mil) revert to version 1.00 and the trophy should unlock once you buy all weapons. And now onto the NA version xD

Thank you so much! I just used that method of downgrading to unlock the trophy. I can confirm that there still hasn't been an update patch yet. An interesting note about doing it this way is I had already bought some weapons that weren't in the initial version of the game, and the trophy itself actually unlocked for me in 1.00 before I had managed to buy out all of its version of the armory. Now I just have about 150 more ranges and the platinum is mine! 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, giliiiiii said:

Sadly, downgrading is not an easy option for people who have the digital version, like me. Still hopeful that Binary Mill will patch this at some point.

You can downgrade digital versions down to 1.00. This article explains how with pictures and everything:

https://www.gamepitt.co.uk/how-to-downgrade-digital-ps4-games-to-version-1-0/

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2021 at 2:58 PM, KyonKuchiki said:

You can downgrade digital versions down to 1.00. This article explains how with pictures and everything:

https://www.gamepitt.co.uk/how-to-downgrade-digital-ps4-games-to-version-1-0/

Thanks, yeah, I ended up doing that. Patch dropped in Europe just the day I would have earned the platinum, so I was pretty frustrated with it and wanted to finally finish the game. I still think they'll patch it at some point, but it could take months for a new patch to appear...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, giliiiiii said:

Thanks, yeah, I ended up doing that. Patch dropped in Europe just the day I would have earned the platinum, so I was pretty frustrated with it and wanted to finally finish the game. I still think they'll patch it at some point, but it could take months for a new patch to appear...

Awesome, congrats on your new plat!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm back to this game.
After making some money on the latest version, I downgraded to 1.00 and bought all the weapons. But the trophies don't pop, 

Do I need to make money with version 1,00?

Update: I bought all the weapons that were added for free (MPX,GoldenAK,Vector etc..) and then ran the downgrade and the trophy was unlocked. I got the idea from KyonKuchiki's post. Thank you so much!!

Edited by EGZAM
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2022 at 11:48 AM, Ptirle said:

Got the same problem as everyone... so if I buy swat dlc and buy weapons from that dlc, trophy will then pop? Downgrading looks like a bother...

Yeah, looks like it, and @Megaman80 apparently got it that way. You should be aware that you'll still need to grind for even more money that way though...

• Like 1