i did all gigs and NPCD in Watson and dont get the trophy

Mastodon_Slayer

Cyberpsycho sightings are most likely not going to unlock the trophy since they're not a required part of the trophy (they're side jobs, not gigs). Completing them doesn't unlock new gigs either. Shouldn't need that much story progression to complete that district since I got it before doing any of the three main missions (Automatic Love, Down on the Street, etc). I would just double check your shards and read every unread one in case one opens up a Reported Crime mission. That's the only thing I can think of.

10 minutes ago, Seibei4211 said:

Cyberpsycho sightings are most likely not going to unlock the trophy since they're not a required part of the trophy (they're side jobs, not gigs). Completing them doesn't unlock new gigs either. Shouldn't need that much story progression to complete that district since I got it before doing any of the three main missions (Automatic Love, Down on the Street, etc). I would just double check your shards and read every unread one in case one opens up a Reported Crime mission. That's the only thing I can think of.

I finished the game already and i checked all the shards. But i read in other thread if we did all Cyberpsycho Regina gonna call us and give 2 more gigs.

1 minute ago, Mastodon_Slayer said:

But i read in other thread if we did all Cyberpsycho Regina gonna call us and give 2 more gigs.

I'm not sure there's any truth in that - I did all gigs and ncpd scanners before I did cyberpsycho sightings. In fact, watson was the first district I did in the whole game for all gigs and ncpd.

So I doubt completing the cyberpsycho jobs will unlock anything else for you. However, I would advise you to check whether or not you have 'Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy' gig in Watson completed as I had to wait a while for it to appear after doing 'Welcome to America, Comrade' gig. If I remember correct I ended up skipping several days in the wait menu for that one.

1 hour ago, Mastodon_Slayer said:

Only 2 gigs left. If i do all the Cyberpsycho myaby unlock the 2 final gigs?

Which gigs do you have remaining? I had the same exact issue where "Small Man, Big Evil" wouldn't show up, even after completing everything else in Watson. Odd as it sounds, I went back to V's apartment, slept a few times, and the mission suddenly popped on the map.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mareepx said:

I'm not sure there's any truth in that - I did all gigs and ncpd scanners before I did cyberpsycho sightings. In fact, watson was the first district I did in the whole game for all gigs and ncpd.

So I doubt completing the cyberpsycho jobs will unlock anything else for you. However, I would advise you to check whether or not you have 'Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy' gig in Watson completed as I had to wait a while for it to appear after doing 'Welcome to America, Comrade' gig. If I remember correct I ended up skipping several days in the wait menu for that one.

I did Welcome to America Comrade but i dont have Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy.

• 1 year later...
On 1/8/2021 at 6:57 AM, FreneticWave said:

I had the same problem, but i've got the trophy after I done a Reported Crime on Westbrook, (Worldly Possessions).

cyberpunk-2077-reported-crime-worldly-po

Same problem and same Solution. Doing that NCPD mission last after doing all Watson gigs and NCPD made the trophy pop. Weird because that one isn't even in Watson but somehow counts as the last one. Another thing CDPR should fix. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...