Mastodon_Slayer

i did all gigs and NPCD in Watson and dont get the trophy

14 posts in this topic

i did all gigs and NPCD in Watson and dont get the trophy. On trophy guide says there are 28 gigs and i count 25 done but i dont have anymore to do. Im level 50 creed level and i change the hours for day and night.

Posted (edited)

Sometimes you have to complete gigs or NCPD Scanner Hustles from other districts as an requirement to unlock more missions. You could try that.

Edited by RuNNinG-sCaRe_D

Only 2 gigs left. If i do all the Cyberpsycho myaby unlock the 2 final gigs?

I had the same problem, but i've got the trophy after I done a Reported Crime on Westbrook, (Worldly Possessions).

cyberpunk-2077-reported-crime-worldly-po

5 minutes ago, FreneticWave said:

I had the same problem, but i've got the trophy after I done a Reported Crime on Westbrook, (Worldly Possessions).

cyberpunk-2077-reported-crime-worldly-po

Im alredy did that gig.

Cyberpsycho sightings are most likely not going to unlock the trophy since they're not a required part of the trophy (they're side jobs, not gigs). Completing them doesn't unlock new gigs either. Shouldn't need that much story progression to complete that district since I got it before doing any of the three main missions (Automatic Love, Down on the Street, etc). I would just double check your shards and read every unread one in case one opens up a Reported Crime mission. That's the only thing I can think of.

10 minutes ago, Seibei4211 said:

Cyberpsycho sightings are most likely not going to unlock the trophy since they're not a required part of the trophy (they're side jobs, not gigs). Completing them doesn't unlock new gigs either. Shouldn't need that much story progression to complete that district since I got it before doing any of the three main missions (Automatic Love, Down on the Street, etc). I would just double check your shards and read every unread one in case one opens up a Reported Crime mission. That's the only thing I can think of.

I finished the game already and i checked all the shards. But i read in other thread if we did all Cyberpsycho Regina gonna call us and give 2 more gigs.

1 minute ago, Mastodon_Slayer said:

But i read in other thread if we did all Cyberpsycho Regina gonna call us and give 2 more gigs.

I'm not sure there's any truth in that - I did all gigs and ncpd scanners before I did cyberpsycho sightings. In fact, watson was the first district I did in the whole game for all gigs and ncpd.

So I doubt completing the cyberpsycho jobs will unlock anything else for you. However, I would advise you to check whether or not you have 'Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy' gig in Watson completed as I had to wait a while for it to appear after doing 'Welcome to America, Comrade' gig. If I remember correct I ended up skipping several days in the wait menu for that one.

1 hour ago, Mastodon_Slayer said:

Only 2 gigs left. If i do all the Cyberpsycho myaby unlock the 2 final gigs?

Which gigs do you have remaining? I had the same exact issue where "Small Man, Big Evil" wouldn't show up, even after completing everything else in Watson. Odd as it sounds, I went back to V's apartment, slept a few times, and the mission suddenly popped on the map.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Mastodon_Slayer said:

Im alredy did that gig.

Maybe try to complete others gigs/reported crime on differents districts and see if the trophy pop? Cyberpysicho it was not needed for this, at least not for me.

Edited by FreneticWave

Same problem bro. I am going to just move on and hopefully it will pop. 

9 hours ago, mareepx said:

I'm not sure there's any truth in that - I did all gigs and ncpd scanners before I did cyberpsycho sightings. In fact, watson was the first district I did in the whole game for all gigs and ncpd.

So I doubt completing the cyberpsycho jobs will unlock anything else for you. However, I would advise you to check whether or not you have 'Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy' gig in Watson completed as I had to wait a while for it to appear after doing 'Welcome to America, Comrade' gig. If I remember correct I ended up skipping several days in the wait menu for that one.

I did Welcome to America Comrade but i dont have Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy.

Just do all the mission on the map and don't worry about the districts themselves. All the district trophies popped for me when I was doing missions in other districts. 

Ok, problem solved. I have a side job in Watson on this guy here. I went there and i gave im 100$, i dont did that at the begining of the game because i dont wanna give him money. So i gave the money to him and the Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy and Smanll Man, Big Evil appears on the map.

ErQHeVqW8AAGroc?format=jpg&name=4096x409