UPlay Access

UPlay is not some paid service, it was a client for Ubisoft games. It no longer works on PS3 and XBOX 360, currently being called Ubisoft Club.

https://support.ubisoft.com/en-us/Article/000064644/Decommission-of-Ubisoft-Club-App-for-PS3-and-X360-systems

Make sure to check the info on the link. You may need to create an account on their site and then link your console to that, but I'm not sure if it works.

47 minutes ago, SCREWBWOI said:

Does anyone know where I can get one, since I put mine second hand and was not able to complete online trophies

You don’t need a Uplay pass to play Revelations online on PS3, you should be able to advance past whatever screen there is for Uplay and go right into the multiplayer. 

8 hours ago, DaivRules said:

You don’t need a Uplay pass to play Revelations online on PS3, you should be able to advance past whatever screen there is for Uplay and go right into the multiplayer. 

The last time I played it was years ago and it only let me play through a free trial to access online. Has it changed?

8 hours ago, Folkenio said:

UPlay is not some paid service, it was a client for Ubisoft games. It no longer works on PS3 and XBOX 360, currently being called Ubisoft Club.

https://support.ubisoft.com/en-us/Article/000064644/Decommission-of-Ubisoft-Club-App-for-PS3-and-X360-systems

Make sure to check the info on the link. You may need to create an account on their site and then link your console to that, but I'm not sure if it works.

Maybe it was something else, I can't remember to much since it's been years since I've played the game. However I will try this method

8 hours ago, Lonitx said:

what are you talking about?

When I first played the game, there was a code to access online but my game was second had so I was only allowed to access online through a free trial

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/17/2021 at 7:54 AM, DaivRules said:

I cant advance past that screen, I cant get a passport on the online store as well. Please advise!

Edited by UncleOnBike