Can’t find anything to upgrade in the settlement

Radford999

I’m 5/6 at the settlement. I’m pretty sure i’ve upgrading everything. I’m right at the end of the bar for level 5. Just need one more thing to upgrade and i have the level 6 trophy. Problem is i’ve looked everywhere. Nothing needs upgrading. Is there any hidden building to build/upgrade? I’ve literally got every other trophy except this one. 

Edit: Done it. I was missing one final building to build on the left side of the settlement. 

Edited by Radford999

Just in case people still don't know, the grain farm, fowl farm and cattle form all have three stages to them to be upgraded (i.e. Level 1, Level 2, Level 3). If you've built everything and still stumped, make sure they're all upgraded fully. The green and white raven sign outside disappears when they're completed, and they'll no longer glow green under Odin's Sight.

If you're missing a building or want to check any your missing just summon your Raven. While on your settlement it'll show a white marker on every building with a blue/green marker appearing on the places where they still haven't been built (in the case of the Grain, Fowl and Cattle Farms they'll also have the marker until you fully upgrade them).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TugaSonic said:

If you're missing a building or want to check any your missing just summon your Raven. While on your settlement it'll show a white marker on every building with a blue/green marker appearing on the places where they still haven't been built (in the case of the Grain, Fowl and Cattle Farms they'll also have the marker until you fully upgrade them).

Ah that’s useful for others to know. 

Yeah my buildings were fully upgraded to level 3 but i hadn’t built a house, which was the one i was missing. Can’t remember which one, it was on the left side of the settlement and didn’t have a white icon for it. So that’s why i missed it lol. 

18 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

Ah that’s useful for others to know. 

Yeah my buildings were fully upgraded to level 3 but i hadn’t built a house, which was the one i was missing. Can’t remember which one, it was on the left side of the settlement and didn’t have a white icon for it. So that’s why i missed it lol. 

It was probably hunwald and his girlfriend's house