Flawless trophy not popping

Botty

If you’re getting 147+ does this mean you are playing snooker plus with the purple and orange ball? I believe on the PlayStation this trophy is locked to standard snooker. (I read about the plus method on Xbox but didn’t work for me). Also, I read someone completed the 147 break twice, but speed skipped the final ball being potted and the frame just came to an abrupt end. Try not to skip the final pot and just let the game play out. 

8 hours ago, Shinoda_2qx said:

If you’re getting 147+ does this mean you are playing snooker plus with the purple and orange ball? I believe on the PlayStation this trophy is locked to standard snooker. (I read about the plus method on Xbox but didn’t work for me). Also, I read someone completed the 147 break twice, but speed skipped the final ball being potted and the frame just came to an abrupt end. Try not to skip the final pot and just let the game play out. 

Yeah snooker plus, I will take your info onboard and try that! Thanks for the input

Edited by Mattematics-94
  • Like 1

Just saw this topic but I'm kinda late, as you have already got the plat (congratz :D) however this might be helpful for the future to someone else. 

Flawless trophy and all the other break related ones pops in both snooker modes, normal and plus. Worth mentioning that it's easier to get them while playing the plus mode as there are more points you can do. 

The important things are:

- if you are going for the trophy while doing the championship, ALWAYS select cancel when the game asks you if you want to condeed the match, and don't speed up the last shot just to be safe. 

- if you are going for the trophy while playing versus matches, the trophies ONLY pop if you are against the AI.

For both ways, Be sure to select the snooker plus mode, put an Extended aim and play on easy for the championship, or against the easiest AI in the versus matches to make these trophies a walk in the park (more or less). 

• 1 month later...