Website LBP.ME is down? so that effect on platinum or 100% ?

Tiricy

Found lbp 2 and vita to be really easy when you just utilize automatic level links and click bait titles. another thing is that people need to play it so they will still have to do it in game. the only adventuous thing of the site is that you can put levels in the qeue. 

But Lbp 1 will be a lot more challenging. for example I gave my level a hearth with all my alts within seconds on the site, but if I want to do it without the site I need to finish the first 3 levels with each alt. It is obviously doable, but it costs more time in lbp 1 now. 

45 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

Found lbp 2 and vita to be really easy when you just utilize automatic level links and click bait titles. another thing is that people need to play it so they will still have to do it in game. the only adventuous thing of the site is that you can put levels in the qeue. 

But Lbp 1 will be a lot more challenging. for example I gave my level a hearth with all my alts within seconds on the site, but if I want to do it without the site I need to finish the first 3 levels with each alt. It is obviously doable, but it costs more time in lbp 1 now. 

So, that's mean i can get 100% trophies to all LBP 1 , 2 with LBP on psvita?

2 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

A very rough summary. Yes they are achievable, but Lbp 1 will probably take longer

Yeah, i know that i try it talk to them, but they didn't answer me on twitter @Littlebigplanet , but Website LBP.ME is down for 1 month. 

Edited by Tiricy

On 1/27/2021 at 8:15 AM, Bumperklever said:

can you do the alt trick that was used on part 1 where you duplicate your profile to use on the alt to skip past the levels (btw this is not cheating as it disabled trophies on the alts just in case anyone is wondering). i think ill test it out