Can you recommend any racing game on PlayStation Now?

Pottercito_

Hello there. Sadly I can not stream games just download, can you recommend me any good really good racing game on PS Now? 

I liked Split Second in my PS3 and Sonic racing, but I want to play other games. It does not matter if it is motorcycles or cars. I heard opinions!

Edited by Pottercito_

I'm currently playing The Crew 2, it's fun and an easy platinum. It has cars, boats, motorcycles, and airplanes. I'm guessing it might get boring after a while.

I agree on Table Top Racing, that's a fun one.

They recently added Wreckfest and F1 2020. I can't comment of those as I haven't played them.

You can check out this website with all the racing games they've added: https://psnowguide.com/genre/driving-racing/

Edited by Ghost

from the titles I recognize you have some Dirt games - if you're into rallying - those are pretty fun

RIDE titles (motorcycles) but I can't comment due to never playing them even though I am riding a sportsbike IRL

NFS Rivals which is pretty meh

Table Top Racing is a simple and really fun game - try it out

The Crew - for me it was meh as well when I tried it on friend's xbox

In the last couple of years by far the best racer I played is Driveclub - it's not on PSNow but if you can get it otherwise it's excellent

Not All Games Below are Featured on Now:

I didn't like Rivals much, and Payback is meh

NFS Heat was amazing 

Hot Pursuit Remastered is good too.

The Crew 2 is a great option also.

Ride is fun but can get repetitive

Ducati is a Ride clone (made by Milestone aswell) but is really boring.

Haven't played Wreckfest but I've heard its pretty good.

Gravel is somewhat fun, easy platinum

CTR is challenging but alot of fun

Nickelodeon Kart Racers is pretty fun aswell

Riptide GP2 is fun and short (the sequel Renegade I definitely DO NOT recommend)

Burnout Paradise is alot of fun

If I can think of more I'll edit this post, but yeah hopefully this helps. If you got questions about a game just dm me

4 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

I can also recommend The Crew 2. I am currently playing it and I have put in way more time then is suggested to get the platinum in it. I have had so much fun with it. There were some frustrating parts but for th most part it is fairly easy.

The airplane segments for the crew are hella annoying, and a few bosses but its ultimately easy and alot of fun

Edited by OverlordOfRacing

1 minute ago, OverlordOfRacing said:

I didn't like Rivals much, and Payback is meh

NFS Heat was amazing 

Hot Pursuit Remastered is good too.

The Crew 2 is a great option also.

Ride is fun but can get repetitive

Ducati is a Ride clone (made by Milestone aswell) but is really boring.

Haven't played Wreckfest but I've heard its pretty good.

Gravel is somewhat fun, easy platinum

CTR is challenging but alot of fun

Nickelodeon Kart Racers is pretty fun aswell

Riptide GP2 is fun and short (the sequel Renegade I definitely DO NOT recommend)

Burnout Paradise is alot of fun

If I can think of more I'll edit this post, but yeah hopefully this helps. If you got questions about a game just dm me

The airplane segments for the crew are hella annoying, and a few bosses but its ultimately easy and alot of fun

Namely the Duke rival race. Took me probably 20 attempts. The last part always got me. A couple times I led the whole race and he would pass me at the 95% point and I could not catch back up to him.  

14 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

Can I play online and earn the multiplayer trophies in The Crew 2 without having PS Plus? Just by playing the download version of Now

Yes you can

Does PS Now support multiplayer for both PS4 and PC?

Yes, games in the PlayStation Now library support multiplayer, just like the retail versions of the game. Multiplayer invites can also be sent and received, just like normal.

In addition, you can enjoy PS4 and PS3 multiplayer games online through PS Now without a PlayStation Plus subscription.

https://blog.playstation.com/2019/10/01/playstation-now-everything-you-need-to-know/

Edited by Ghost