Update 1.48

CoronelBrea88

4 hours ago, Lumibella said:

Después de descargar la actualización, mi barra de progreso se movió del  0 al 12% sin jugar ningún partido, pero nunca subió después de ganar 3 partidos con 3 personajes diferentes. No creo que esté arreglado.

Above I mentioned that the same thing happened to me, change from 12 to 25% without playing. Winning with any rogue does not increase the percentage, you have to buy new characters (they are very expensive) and win with them or wait for these cretins to fix the trophy

After the update when I logged in it shows that I already got it guess what its glitched it didn’t unlock in the trophy list what should i do ?

Edit: it’s unlocked for me I played with 9 characters so the win for sigrid character is counted try to close the game and open it. it works for me like this good luck ?? 

Edited by bobo_jed
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, CoronelBrea said:

Above I mentioned that the same thing happened to me, change from 12 to 25% without playing. Winning with any rogue does not increase the percentage, you have to buy new characters (they are very expensive) and win with them or wait for these cretins to fix the trophy

Have you downloaded the free dlc the one with coins? There’s two for psn plus members so when you got these coins buy a character i did it like this way as you know its a headache to collect 15000 reputation points. So in your case you just need to buy one character since there is a free character. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bobo_jed said:

Have you downloaded the free dlc the one with coins? There’s two for psn plus members so when you got these coins buy a character i did it like this way as you know its a headache to collect 15000 reputation points. So in your case you just need to buy one character since there is a free character. 

Oh I didn't know this, thank you. But I do not have ps plus in this account, I think it will not serve me to "buy it" with the alt account then

Edited by CoronelBrea
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, CoronelBrea said:

Oh I didn't know this, thank you. But I do not have ps plus in this account, I think it will not serve me to "buy it" with the alt account then

You are welcome unfortunately it will not works for you since u don’t have psn plus in ur main account ? u still can get them with points. If you still need a partner for the trophy all in the fam let me know.

Edited by bobo_jed
  • Like 1

On 7/2/2021 at 19:57, Lumibella said:

Así que compré otro Rogue nuevo, gané tres juegos con él y mi progreso pasó del 12 al 25%. Ganó algunos juegos más con otros pícaros, todavía sin trofeo. Intenté cerrar el juego y reiniciar mi PS4 pero no tuve suerte. ¿Qué más se supone que debo hacer para conseguir este maldito trofeo?

continuing to buy rogues seems like the only solution right now

On 4/2/2021 at 17:12, bobo_jed said:

Después de la actualización, cuando inicié sesión, muestra que ya lo tengo, adivinen qué falló, no se desbloqueó en la lista de trofeos, ¿qué debo hacer?

Editar: está desbloqueado para mí. Jugué con 9 personajes, por lo que la victoria para el personaje sigrid se cuenta. Intenta cerrar el juego y abrirlo. a mi me funciona asi buena suerte1f44d-1f3fd.png 

I have a question, your progress changed from 88 to 100% after the last patch automatically?

I've been playing for a week, and I started playing before this mentioned update. today it was 62%, I won with a new character acquired by reputation points and went to 75%; so I believe that I still have to win with two characters, I really hope there is no bug because I didn’t know there was a problem with this trophy.