Instant Service

F5Twister5

2 hours ago, MagicZeroX said:

You know you got a drone off when a box moves from the back of your car. Its insanely luck based. You need to just slam in a group a cars and honestly just hope for the best. Its such a right place right time type of trophy. Same with the other one use trophies. 

It's interesting, because I think that this does not apply to this trophy in particular since there seems to be some sort of cooldown on the drones.  For most of the other ones, you can slam into a pile and get lucky but for this one it seems like you need 3 separate and clean slams with at least a second or two in between.

This is the last one I need other than Ratu's and that's my experience based on trying for the last couple of hours.

45 minutes ago, The_Great_Lalli said:

trophy so BS we even had troubles trying to boost it ha.

yeah really struggling with it right now.  At least with Ratu's I understand why I haven't gotten it yet, but this one just feels like it doesn't ever work, even when I get 3 clear drone attachments.

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, JamboBob82 said:

I’m giving up on this trophy until they fix it. It’s definitely bugged. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve got the postmaster badge with no trophy 

So I’m sure you tried this, but what worked for me was being at a slow rolling speed and using side ram, and I got it pretty quickly. I did 1 front ram while driving slow, and two side rams and got it. Not sure if this will help or not but it does seem finicky

• 1 month later...

I really dont get this trophy, i tried everything, front ram / side ram / going fast / going slow ... i'm trying it for 4 days now, probably more than 15 hours, and still nothing -_- (and i got all other trophies without boosting -_-)

So i don't know why this one looks impossible for me 

I checked many videos ... people talk about those drone going out of the car, sometimes i dont see 3 going out of them but they still get the trophy :/

I'm probably missing something, but no idea what ><

Edited by seblegamer

With a lot of observation and a lot of screen recording I'm 100% sure and can confirm that when you attach a drone to someone, the only way to tell if it was a success is if another drone deployed and flew out of the hatch from the top of the car. That's the only visual reference I were able to see.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got it after 50 matches! Last simple victory for platinum!

If can help someone:

I followed the suggestion to use front ram going fast and side ram going slow. I hit other players 3-4 times each breaker but nothing.. I saw that the only way is been to hit during a group of vehicles in order to have the best possibility to hit someone

Good luck (need a lot of it)!