NA or blank?

BadugiLegend

8 minutes ago, BadugiLegend said:

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but what is the difference between the same game that one says NA and one says nothing?

Do you have a specific example of a game? Generally if a game has multiple regions it releases in, it'll be labeled with it's region. If it's blank, it's either a game that doesn't have multiple region releases or it's relatively new and our Game Information team hasn't determined the region it belongs to yet. That might take a couple days after a game releases.

3 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Do you have a specific example of a game? Generally if a game has multiple regions it releases in, it'll be labeled with it's region. If it's blank, it's either a game that doesn't have multiple region releases or it's relatively new and our Game Information team hasn't determined the region it belongs to yet. That might take a couple days after a game releases.

Yeah Freddy spaghetti for PS5 has NA EU and blank. And I’ve platted the NA version and when I check PS store that’s the only one available. That’s why I’m confused.

37 minutes ago, BadugiLegend said:

Yeah Freddy spaghetti for PS5 has NA EU and blank. And I’ve platted the NA version and when I check PS store that’s the only one available. That’s why I’m confused.

The blank one is for AS, they just didn't assigned the region for it yet