500k Kilometres Trophy

Anke

13 hours ago, Doviossi said:

This works with the Glitch 

I done this but Not in Frankfurt 

55,5 hours for the 500000km trophy

This Trophy is as stupid as the"Play Panzer Dragoon remake for 100 hours" Trophy in the Panzer Dragoon Remake. What are the Developers thinking? 55 hours and that with a glitch.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KoalaEdge said:

For the glitch to work, I’d have to drive the 500.000km at once, no break in between?

do you guys use rubberband then? No issue with the fuel?

Do you guys know where I can even see the current mileage on my truck?

There is no need for a rubberband. Once you‘ll sucessfully fall and the glitch is starting, you can put your controller away and simply wait for the trophies to pop. For the current mileage simply use the cabin view. You maybe have to change the seat position to be able to read it, because the default position is pretty far away from the dashboard. At least for my eyes. The question regarding the fuel I can‘t answer right now. Actually it‘s working since a couple of hours now. I started with a full tank and at the moment I have around 30% remaining. I‘ll check it tomorrow morning if it‘s still working. 

18 hours ago, TOTENTANZ_77 said:

There is no need for a rubberband. Once you‘ll sucessfully fall and the glitch is starting, you can put your controller away and simply wait for the trophies to pop. For the current mileage simply use the cabin view. You maybe have to change the seat position to be able to read it, because the default position is pretty far away from the dashboard. At least for my eyes. The question regarding the fuel I can‘t answer right now. Actually it‘s working since a couple of hours now. I started with a full tank and at the moment I have around 30% remaining. I‘ll check it tomorrow morning if it‘s still working. 

Thanks for the explanation, @TOTENTANZ_77! Just won the 10k trophy this way. Even though it’s the mist boring trophy I’ve ever won, lol.

do you just keep your console on form2 straight days on this glitch, or is there a way to take a break? xD

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KoalaEdge said:

Thanks for the explanation, @TOTENTANZ_77! Just won the 10k trophy this way. Even though it’s the mist boring trophy I’ve ever won, lol.

do you just keep your console on form2 straight days on this glitch, or is there a way to take a break? xD

You‘re welcome! 

It‘s possible to reset the truck and it will keep the kilometers, but as soon as you‘ll use this truck again with the glitch it is going to reset the mileage. So for the 500.000km there is no other way as to leave the PS4 switched on for around 55h. I passed the 100.000km this Morning. I checked the PS4 a couple of times this day and it is still running fine. I should receive the trophy Saturday night.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TOTENTANZ_77 said:

You‘re welcome! 

It‘s possible to reset the truck and it will keep the kilometers, but as soon as you‘ll use this truck again with the glitch it is going to reset the mileage. So for the 500.000km there is no other way as to leave the PS4 switched on for around 55h. I passed the 100.000km this Morning. I checked the PS4 a couple of times this day and it is still running fine. I should receive the trophy Saturday night.

well, how exciting. xD guess better now than before they fix the glitch...

• Like 1

Had a go at the glitch and it worked a treat but I forgot about the reset truck thing starting your count from 0 again lol. I'm on a base PS4 from release so as much as I want to, doubt I'll be using it as I don't want my console to die lol.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Violino said:

Had a go at the glitch and it worked a treat but I forgot about the reset truck thing starting your count from 0 again lol. I'm on a base PS4 from release so as much as I want to, doubt I'll be using it as I don't want my console to die lol.

The same. I have ps4 fat, and not sure it is good to stay switched on for 55hours. Hope someone can find a way to save meleage after the glitch using.

Sorry for stupid question, But is it possible to save the game during the glitch and proceed then? Telling the truth, I have not launched the game yet.

50 minutes ago, AKELLA_ said:

The same. I have ps4 fat, and not sure it is good to stay switched on for 55hours. Hope someone can find a way to save meleage after the glitch using.

Sorry for stupid question, But is it possible to save the game during the glitch and proceed then? Telling the truth, I have not launched the game yet.

If the PS4 is standing free, I wouldn‘t much worry about. My PS4 is standing on a writing desk and is now running 48 hrs straight. In the beginning I checked several times and it was always fine. The ventilation works on a very low level so I‘m sure the PS4 should survive the remaining time ;-) 

The game is saving automatically, but I never checked if it‘s possible to close the game and continue the next day. But I can check that tomorrow by closing the game without resetting the truck and see if that works.

1 hour ago, TOTENTANZ_77 said:

If the PS4 is standing free, I wouldn‘t much worry about. My PS4 is standing on a writing desk and is now running 48 hrs straight. In the beginning I checked several times and it was always fine. The ventilation works on a very low level so I‘m sure the PS4 should survive the remaining time ;-) 

The game is saving automatically, but I never checked if it‘s possible to close the game and continue the next day. But I can check that tomorrow by closing the game without resetting the truck and see if that works.

Might give it a proper go ( leaving it on and all that ) when I next get a few days / a weekend off work for peace of mind lol. It's a release PS4 but when playing On The Road it makes barely any noise and doesn't get too hot so I do think it's me being worried by it.

8 hours ago, TOTENTANZ_77 said:

Well, my save game is ruined. After restarting the game, I‘m still in the glitch, but nothing is functioning anymore. So I guess the only way using this glitch is to do it 55hrs straight.

Ouch. Well at least you popped the trophies. I imagine most people will leave this until last anyway.

10 hours ago, TOTENTANZ_77 said:

Well, my save game is ruined. After restarting the game, I‘m still in the glitch, but nothing is functioning anymore. So I guess the only way using this glitch is to do it 55hrs straight.

It is good that you obtained this trophy before this. Nevertheless, I think I will try the game on my second account, before another solution will be found. 55h is too much.

the glitch doesn't work for me.... i drive of the bridge in frankfurt, drive on the riverbed until i drop and then i just leave my ps on but even after a whole night i didnt get the 10.000km trophy. Does anyone have a clue what i might be doing wrong?

btw i put my savefile on the cloud and started a new save for the glitch.

Edited by fsterchele23

8 hours ago, fsterchele23 said:

the glitch doesn't work for me.... i drive of the bridge in frankfurt, drive on the riverbed until i drop and then i just leave my ps on but even after a whole night i didnt get the 10.000km trophy. Does anyone have a clue what i might be doing wrong?

After a few seconds the engine is going off and you have to restart the engine. Make sure you see the kilometer counting, before you‘ll go. The 10k km trophy should pop after around 70 min.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, TOTENTANZ_77 said:

After a few seconds the engine is going off and you have to restart the engine. Make sure you see the kilometer counting, before you‘ll go. The 10k km trophy should pop after around 70 min.

this is exactly how it worked for me. After around 70 min. the 10km trophy popped, and after 55h the 500k.

9 hours ago, fsterchele23 said:

this is important. I did the glitch before being done with the rest of the game, because I was afraid of a possible patch. My save is now corrupt, have to restart... :/

edit: actually had my old save in the cloud, wasn’t overwritten automatically. downloaded that and now I can continue :)

Edited by KoalaEdge
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TOTENTANZ_77 said:

I tried again before I went to sleep and the 10k trophy popped during the night approximately 1 hour after starting. My next question maybe, does it matter that the game paused for a bit while i was checking my trophies? 

BTW I can't see my screen properly, it's all glitched out, I will put a screenshot here in during my break in a couple of hours 

21 minutes ago, fsterchele23 said:

I tried again before I went to sleep and the 10k trophy popped during the night approximately 1 hour after starting. My next question maybe, does it matter that the game paused for a bit while i was checking my trophies? 

BTW I can't see my screen properly, it's all glitched out, I will put a screenshot here in during my break in a couple of hours 

I don‘t know if it‘s a problem to return to the PS4 home screen. I didn‘t interrupted the game and checked the trophies here on the website and on the PS4 app.

Yes, the screen becomes more and more distorted. Don‘t worry, that is normal.

The 100k km trophy should pop up in less than 12hrs.

Edited by TOTENTANZ_77
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, fsterchele23 said:

pausing the game was no issue for me. Like pressing "start" and going to check the trophies. I did that a few times.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is a Godsend if this still works as the 100km and 500km are just so out of whack with the rest of the trophies.

So just to clarify, what happens when/if you run out of fuel? Is it one of those inconsequential things like the driver card and it’ll just keep going or do you have to reset your car and go fill up for the kms to keep counting?

I guess there isn’t really a way to get fuel to your truck if you run out so does it just keep driving with the alert showing that you’re low on fuel but never actually run out?

And can anyone confirm if this glitch still works? I am planning on trying it after work tonight.

Thanks in advance.

On 01/03/2021 at 9:28 PM, TOTENTANZ_77 said:

I don‘t know if it‘s a problem to return to the PS4 home screen. I didn‘t interrupted the game and checked the trophies here on the website and on the PS4 app.

Yes, the screen becomes more and more distorted. Don‘t worry, that is normal.

The 100k km trophy should pop up in less than 12hrs.

Ok so I managed to get it to glitch. Turns out the patched it so that you couldn’t drive off the bridge in version 1.02 so I downgraded to 1.00 and it let me drive off it (still works with saved game file from 1.02). You just have to land straight on the ground under the water and keep driving until your truck starts gets stuck and starts spinning. Lol it’s actually quite funny. All you can see out the windows is the sky so it looks like you’re just falling from space ?. Your speed gauge goes mental and the interior truck graphics get blurrier as time goes on so you can’t see anything but I checked the odometer as soon as I did it and it started counting so should hopefully get the trophies over the next couple of days. Thanks for the info everyone, I shall report my findings soon. ✌️

Oh and just one thing I was going to mention, I did find a glitch by accident that lets your earn pretty much infinite money very quickly. I’m sure it’s well established but I’ll just put it here seeing as there’s no mention on this thread and it might help someone:

Choose one of your drivers from the map screen and load up a bunch of long distance, high paying jobs from the exact same pick up and delivery location so that it’s essentially just one trip (just make sure you don’t put the pick up location of somewhere too close to where the driver currently is as they magically pick them up quite fast so you can’t finish compiling your list of routes in time). Sort them all so that’s it’s all the pick ups first and then all the deliveries second. Then when you go out of the menu and go back shortly after you’ll see that all the pick ups have been done and just click the up and down arrows on some of the remaining deliveries and they’ll all disappear. Then when you switch to the email tab you’ll see all the emails for the completed jobs and the money appear in your account. 

You can try and start clicking the arrows before the pickups disappear but it doesn’t seem to work as well and you have to do a lot more button presses. Best to give it a minute or two for the driver to ‘pick up’ the packages first and all the pick ups are gone.

This glitch I haven’t tested on version 1.00 but it was working fine in 1.02 that I was playing.

Cheers

Well that’s weird. Last night the 10k trophy popped as it was doing it live, but today I checked and it had got up to 127k but no 100k trophy. So I closed the app and reloaded back in and the trophy popped while it was loading into the game ??‍♂️
It’s put me right back into the glitch and actually saved the kms so I have got it counting again and hoping it does the same for the 500k trophy ?

• Like 1