This one is going to be grindy and difficult.

iGGTheEnd

On 9/3/2021 at 1:27 AM, iGGTheEnd said:

Ya if you leave an upgrade for after you beat the last boss on hardest difficulty you can look at the weapons and then upgrade an altar and it will reroll them all.  I think you have to look at a weapon first tho or it wont reroll not %100 percent on that but I think thats how it worked when I checked.  You can also take an early weapon room and back up to cloud and use some rerolls until you get claws but I dont like using divine favors for a weapon I prefer to save them for relics.

Congrats for the plat ?

8 minutes ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Congrats for the plat 1f918.png

Thank you! I grinded the last of the elites all day yesterday, not too sure what to start next.

Just a tip for grinding elites, since certain elites only spawn in the 3rd area take the path with the most Weapons/Weapon Upgrades/Challenge rooms.  Back up your save before entering each one and if you dont get the elite you are looking for download the save again and try the room again.

For example the 3rd wave of a weapon room in Eagle temple will always spawn either an Elite Reliquary or Elite Blademaster if you already have 50/50 Reliquarys then you can replay the room until you get a blade master.

Edited by iGGTheEnd
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Thank you! I grinded the last of the elites all day yesterday, not too sure what to start next.

Just a tip for grinding elites, since certain elites only spawn in the 3rd area take the path with the most Weapons/Weapon Upgrades/Challenge rooms.  Back up your save before entering each one and if you dont get the elite you are looking for download the save again and try the room again.

For example the 3rd wave of a weapon room in Eagle temple will always spawn either an Elite Reliquary or Elite Blademaster if you already have 50/50 Reliquarys then you can replay the room until you get a blade master.

thanks for the tip,can I add you on psn?

• Like 1

Do you all unlock every weapon possible or just these weapons you really need, like poison claws etc.?

I am thinking of creating a new save file with just the weapons I really want, because I unlocked some that are not very good for my personal playstyle

16 minutes ago, Wenzeldale said:

Do you all unlock every weapon possible or just these weapons you really need, like poison claws etc.?

I am thinking of creating a new save file with just the weapons I really want, because I unlocked some that are not very good for my personal playstyle

According to the devs there's an update incoming(don't know how incoming) for toggle weapons 

3 hours ago, Dounew said:

Hello there,

Does anyone have a tips to farm cursed weapon ? Got 2 of them at the start of the thir floor atm but can't find another one in a weapon room :(

Once you have all your weapon altars upgrades you will often get altars that start with 2 cursed weapons on it.  Grab whichever altar that is and then chose an exploration that has a boss that will drop the last one.  Before fighting that boss upload your save to the cloud and keep beating him in the required way to get him to drop his cursed weapon.  Do get a weapon altar with 2 just keep loading explorations and returning to main hall until one of the altars spawns both.

If you have a Main/Secondary cursed weapons do the Jaguar temple and make sure to kill the first boss while there are no dogs on the field.  If he doesnt drop it reload your save.

If you have a Main + Heavy weapon already off the main altar you can do Eagle temple and perfect dodge the second boss to get him to drop his fist for the 3rd.

4 hours ago, Wenzeldale said:

Depending on how far you are into the game I wouldnt reset your progress just dont unlock anymore stuff.  I made the mistake of unlocking everything so I had to keep going into game and backing out until claws showed up on the altar but it never took to long to find them even with everything unlocked.

Edited by iGGTheEnd
  • Like 2

On 3/15/2021 at 2:37 PM, iGGTheEnd said:

Once you have all your weapon altars upgrades you will often get altars that start with 2 cursed weapons on it.  Grab whichever altar that is and then chose an exploration that has a boss that will drop the last one.  Before fighting that boss upload your save to the cloud and keep beating him in the required way to get him to drop his cursed weapon.  Do get a weapon altar with 2 just keep loading explorations and returning to main hall until one of the altars spawns both.

If you have a Main/Secondary cursed weapons do the Jaguar temple and make sure to kill the first boss while there are no dogs on the field.  If he doesnt drop it reload your save.

If you have a Main + Heavy weapon already off the main altar you can do Eagle temple and perfect dodge the second boss to get him to drop his fist for the 3rd.

Depending on how far you are into the game I wouldnt reset your progress just dont unlock anymore stuff.  I made the mistake of unlocking everything so I had to keep going into game and backing out until claws showed up on the altar but it never took to long to find them even with everything unlocked.

Congrats on the platinum ?

I have just beat the first boss with Venomous Fangs and want to try and maximise by chances of getting them. I haven't yet unlocked any other weapons in the 'Forsaken Weaponry' tab.

I thought I could unlock them in 'Forsaken Weaponry' once I used them, but they aren't listed. Will they appear occasionally on the Weapon Tables in the Temple OR can I only get them during the run in the Weapon rooms?

Do I need to upgrade the Weapons Table for them to appear in the Temple?

Thanks!

On 3/17/2021 at 3:14 AM, PixelHelix said:

Congrats on the platinum 1f600.png

I have just beat the first boss with Venomous Fangs and want to try and maximise by chances of getting them. I haven't yet unlocked any other weapons in the 'Forsaken Weaponry' tab.

I thought I could unlock them in 'Forsaken Weaponry' once I used them, but they aren't listed. Will they appear occasionally on the Weapon Tables in the Temple OR can I only get them during the run in the Weapon rooms?

Do I need to upgrade the Weapons Table for them to appear in the Temple?

Thanks!

They will randomly spawn on weapon tables.  If they aren't there you can load an exploration then leave and different items will be there, I had all weapons unlocked and with 4 tables it never took more than a few tried to find venom claws.  If you just started I wouldn't worry to much about getting them every run until you finish all the easy explorations unless your trying to no hit all the bosses right at the start.

I liked Sidewinder sword for learning the game as well because finishers don't cost stamina so it let's you spam attacks while only focusing on learning dodges against different enemies.

Edited by iGGTheEnd
  • Like 1

Thanks for the pointers.

The claws started appearing after I had upgraded the weapon table rarity once.

I've actually started using the blazing shield a bit, and trying to partner it with the forge hammer. Paired with a heal on crit relic and it works well.

Edited by PixelHelix

7 hours ago, PixelHelix said:

Thanks for the pointers.

The claws started appearing after I had upgraded the weapon table rarity once.

I've actually started using the blazing shield a bit, and trying to partner it with the forge hammer. Paired with a heal on crit relic and it works well.

Everything is viable for sure but when you start going for no hit runs on the bosses you will want as much DPS as possible, I reccomend spending skulls to get Divine favors and upgrading weapon altars to the second last tier.

Also getting the two blessing that make bosses drop more items and the one that makes drops higher quality is a pretty OP combo.