LA Noire Complete Edition coming to a console near you!

Dreakon139

If you still have yet to experience the unique blend of breathtaking action and true detective work that is L.A. Noire on your console of choice, today we're pleased to announce that L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition, in addition to being made available for PC, is coming to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 this November.

Similar to its PC counterpart, L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition on consoles will feature all of the previously released DLC including the “Nicholson Electroplating” Arson case, the “Reefer Madness” Vice case, “The Consul’s Car” Traffic case, “The Naked City” Vice case and “A Slip of the Tongue” Traffic case - as well as the Badge Pursuit Challenge and all weapons and outfits released to date.

Look for it on store shelves in North America on November 15th and in Europe & Australia on November 18th.

Source: http://www.rockstarg...ion-3-and-.html

I love GTA, I love Heavy Rain. This game seems like it would be up my alley right? I've never played it before but a complete edition (especially if it isn't a full retail $60 price) seems like it could lure me in.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wow...that was quick. Normally it's a year from the original release before the GOTY/complete edition comes out. I believe LA came out in March. Guess they are looking to cash in on the holiday season w/ 2 re-releases (RDR being the other)

R* is trying to cash in on this before it's too late. This is a hit or miss title for me. It wasn't a horrible game to me, but it wasn't near as good as the hype made it out to be. I'm not meaning to step on anybody's toes. I just feel that if you can wait until the complete edition is cheap then do it.

The regular edition can be bought for around $20 on Amazon and the dlc was around $12 the last time I looked. $32 is a lot better price than $60......just sayin.

R* is trying to cash in on this before it's too late. This is a hit or miss title for me. It wasn't a horrible game to me, but it wasn't near as good as the hype made it out to be. I'm not meaning to step on anybody's toes. I just feel that if you can wait until the complete edition is cheap then do it.

The regular edition can be bought for around $20 on Amazon and the dlc was around $12 the last time I looked. $32 is a lot better price than $60......just sayin.

The Complete Edition is $30 on Gamestop.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/la-noire-the-complete-edition/97859

• Like 1