Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nitemares-----

Hartman - Final Encounter Fight - AWE DLC

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I looked through the topics and I didn't see anything about the final fight with Hartman. Thought I'd share my strategy and set-up for new players like myself who are having problems. Always bring a Ranger with you, he keeps Hartman busy and away from you. After Hartman's first bar of Health is gone, (which is easy to do), he darkens the room automatically. After turning the lights back on during the second part, he kept darkening the room no matter what I did, I tried every strategy and this worked best, I beat him right away after many tries.

 

Use the Pierce gun with Mods:
Damage Boost
Damage Boost 
Custodial Readiness (you get from the Ahti's AWE Quests)

 

Personal Mods:
Health Boost
Health Boost
Health Recovery

 

After turning the lights back on and dealing with a couple Hiss soldiers, the battle during the second phase can literally take like a minute, no need to have it drawn out. Keep your distance at all times, everytime Hartman gets close, just evade. Only shoot your Pierce gun, (with Custodial Readiness it reloads fast), when he says Darkness or looks like he's going to slam the ground, use Multi-Launch, it will stop him from turning the lights off. You don't want to keep launching, otherwise you won't have enough Energy for Multi-Launch and evade when needed.

Edited by Nitemares-----
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or...

 

One hit kill and immortality set to ON

 

Aaaaand done ☺

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, colia100 said:

Or...

 

One hit kill and immortality set to ON

 

Aaaaand done 263a.png

 

Well that's no fun or challenge in it, I can understand for grinding, but bosses, I'd rather do it legit.

Edited by Nitemares-----
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nitemares----- said:

I looked through the topics and I didn't see anything about the final fight with Hartman. Thought I'd share my strategy and set-up for new players like myself who are having problems. Always bring a Ranger with you, he keeps Hartman busy and away from you. After Hartman's first bar of Health is gone, (which is easy to do), he darkens the room automatically. After turning the lights back on during the second part, he kept darkening the room no matter what I did, I tried every strategy and this worked best, I beat him right away after many tries.

 

Use the Pierce gun with Mods:
Damage Boost
Damage Boost 
Custodial Readiness (you get from the Ahti's AWE Quests)

 

Personal Mods:
Health Boost
Health Boost
Health Recovery

 

After turning the lights back on and dealing with a couple Hiss soldiers, the battle during the second phase can literally take like a minute, no need to have it drawn out. Keep your distance at all times, everytime Hartman gets close, just evade. Only shoot your Pierce gun, (with Custodial Readiness it reloads fast), when he says Darkness or looks like he's going to slam the ground, use Multi-Launch, it will stop him from turning the lights off. You don't want to keep launching, otherwise you won't have enough Energy for Multi-Launch and evade when needed.

 

Good advice for doing it legit :) thanks for taking the time to write it up and share it!

 

I beat him legit without the disability-friendly settings on but he didn't drop the item i needed for the Surge of Power trophy, so i'm stuck at 98% completion. I'll go back to it for a replay when Control 2 inevitably arrives and get it then, but it stung a bit not being able to get that one last trophy.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

 

Good advice for doing it legit :) thanks for taking the time to write it up and share it!

 

I beat him legit without the disability-friendly settings on but he didn't drop the item i needed for the Surge of Power trophy, so i'm stuck at 98% completion. I'll go back to it for a replay when Control 2 inevitably arrives and get it then, but it stung a bit not being able to get that one last trophy.

 

Thanks, I honestly didn't even know about the 1 hit setting, never really went to options, even if i knew, I wouldn't have done it. 

 

I got the Surge Level 3 upgrade before the Hartman fight, not sure which ones drop the item,  but I know the Side Missions I found gave them, maybe this will help you out if you missed a Mission.

 

Dead In Its Tracks

Gerbil Took The Top Head

Return To Sender

SHUM

I'm pretty sure Ahti's 3 Side Missions only give you the Custodial Readiness. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.