Sort games by release date

• 2 years later...

I just thought about this. I have a fairly massive backlog and was thinking of ways to tackle it. Since MP seems to be the main thing to knock out if I want to complete games, logic follows that the oldest games have the longest running MP and would be most likely to get shut down.

I would like to sort my trophy list my release date OR whenever the trophy lists were first published by Sony, whatever date is easiest to get. I could then throw all my games on my profile, sort by date and work oldest to newest. I would likely actually start a 2nd profile, just to add all my games to sort and work through.

Any chance this would be a possibility?

• 11 months later...

4 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

Didn't realise this wanted it on profiles.

I thought it was suggested on the game page, no? Couldn't see a filter for release date so I might have been missing something. But now you said it, would be pretty nice to have it on profiles too so people with big backlogs could sort them to take MP out of the way first. Think that's what @DaivRules suggested? Didn't really understand it.

This thread is about on profiles, that thread was about the main list of games.

I get it now, I think. Unless I'm getting it wrong, the lists in the Games page are sorted by how they are uploaded to PSNP, not necessarily in their release date. There was one issue with one game taking months to get uploaded, IIRC. Don't starve? Also other games have been added trophies much after release. Maybe give a year filter to it?

Edited by TheYuriG

1 minute ago, TheYuriG said:

I thought it was suggested on the game page, no? Couldn't see a filter for release date so I might have been missing something. But now you said it, would be pretty nice to have it on profiles too so people with big backlogs could sort them to take MP out of the way first. Think that's what @DaivRules suggested? Didn't really understand it.

You nailed what I suggested pretty clearly. 

• Like 1