Rasmus32100

Platinum Rarity

5 posts in this topic

What makes this platinum 4%?

The game offers a slight challenge with impossible and norestart, but they are nowhere near hard enough to push the trophy into ultra rare

Rarity isn't always a good indicator of how hard a game's platinum is. Best example: Call of Duty vs any Soul-like game.

What I can think is Hercules trophy. It make me almost give up the platinum. I know every movement of the red guys but "no restart" makes me SUPER anxious. But my boyfriend told me to give it a try and I manage to make it after 2 times trying!

Posted (edited)

On 3/16/2021 at 8:43 PM, Rasmus32100 said:

The game offers a slight challenge with impossible and norestart, but they are nowhere near hard enough to push the trophy into ultra rare

Hard to know what does and doesn't constitute an "Ultra rare" difficulty, but I feel like this one is probably more of a "very rare", I feel like it lines up with some of my other 5-10% plats. Norestart is the only trophy imo that would prevent someone from getting plat, the speedruns are not demanding at all. 

Edited by The_Real_T-Bomb

On 3/16/2021 at 7:43 PM, Rasmus32100 said:

Id guess since it grew to be this popular game that everyone had seen they’re favorite creatures play, most people probably bought it, had there fun and moved on, I played it on a weekend where I was sick and had no troubles doing it.