Available for free!

ScavzYT

28 minutes ago, its_ArchroniX said:

Will we get the VR-only edition of the game or the folded edition (which is playable without a VR set)?

I really love the look of the game but I have no VR and have zero interest in buying one either. 1f605.png

Not sure if there's a no VR version in the first place but even if it does we will most likely get the VR only version. I don't have a VR and I don't plan to get one any time soon either. I'll still add it to my library Just in case!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ScavzYT said:

Not sure if there's a no VR version in the first place but even if it does we will most likely get the VR only version. I don't have a VR and I don't plan to get one any time soon either. I'll still add it to my library Just in case!

Quoting Wikipedia and IGN website:  'Paper Beast: Folded Edition, a non-VR version of the game, was released in October 20 2020'.

So there is non-VR version of the game. Nevertheless it's nice we're getting it and I'll be adding to my library as well. Game seemed pretty great but I'm not a VR person I guess ?

1 hour ago, its_ArchroniX said:

Will we get the VR-only edition of the game or the folded edition (which is playable without a VR set)?

I really love the look of the game but I have no VR and have zero interest in buying one either. 1f605.png

Well all official messages i found say Paper Beast VR. Would be great if we'd get both versions though

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, its_ArchroniX said:

Quoting Wikipedia and IGN website:  'Paper Beast: Folded Edition, a non-VR version of the game, was released in October 20 2020'.

So there is non-VR version of the game. Nevertheless it's nice we're getting it and I'll be adding to my library as well. Game seemed pretty great but I'm not a VR person I guess 1f602.png

The non-vr version is PC only. I've talked to the Devs and there's no plans on releasing that version on PS yet - I imagine the game will come to all platforms after 12months and then we'll get the flat version. 

Regarding the Asian version not syncing @HuntingFever - is this still the case? If so, I can talk to the Dev and get this fixed for you. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, turniplord said:

The non-vr version is PC only. I've talked to the Devs and there's no plans on releasing that version on PS yet - I imagine the game will come to all platforms after 12months and then we'll get the flat version.

Thanks for informing us!

Shame the folded edition is for PC only for now as I think the game looks stunning. No harm in adding to the library though :D

Edited by its_ArchroniX

I've contacted the devs, they're going to push Sony to enable the Asian trophies so they'll sync.

If you ever come accross this in the future, and the game has been released (as some devs wait to avoid spoilers), just ping them an email or message on Twitter and they'll activate them within a day or so - You should see the AS stack appear on here soon.