are there any trophy guide/roadmaps i can use?

InfamousDooMZ

1 minute ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

This platinum is unobtainable, and servers close soon. Do not bother with this game for trophies.

This^

The Plat has been unobtainable since launch and the game overall is broken trash so don't waste your time.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

On 3/24/2021 at 0:10 PM, InfamousDooMZ said:

I was thinking about going back on this as servers are shutting down, but i'm struggling to find any sort of guides out there

If you want to go for some of the trophies while you can, I have been using the ps3 guide on .org -  It's a decent guide and probably can be used for Ps4

Just now, black__bunny said:

If you want to go for some of the trophies while you can, I have been using the ps3 guide on .org -  It's a decent guide and probably can be used for Ps4

This^

2050 has many of the same trophies as the PS3 original so you can just use the Guides we have on .org for it :).

6 minutes ago, InfamousDooMZ said:

Thanks for the replies. I am currently using that guide and it's quite helpful 

There are a few differences between Defiance 2013 and 2050. Check trueachievements for specific achievements guides and tips for the 2050 version.

You shouldn't worry too much with a roadmap because it's mostly an open world game.

Things you should know:

- Reaching max rep with 4 factions is unachievable so no need to bother

- You can't complete any of the rare 3 pursuit trophies (Thawandeye, Defiant Few and Chimera) because they have at least 50 days and 6 week commitment

- Don't waste your ark hunter reputation at the seller on The Crater, you'll want to buy the 3 cheapest extra classes (you need to reach max level with 4 classes, don't take long).

- I'd say at first, just rush through story main missions, forget about side quests. They give most xp and unlock extra stuff. When you reach level 25 with your first class, go buy another at The Crater (eventually it will show up on the map, just keep doing main missions for around 3 hours).

- ALWAYS equip your strongest weapons and enhance them asap. (use them even if you don't like).  Your weapons and equipment drops are tied to your max level, so pushing it quicker is a lot recommended. At higher power rating levels, you'll be able to kill harder enemies easily and endure more (at 2500 power rating, I couldn't survive too long in Captain's Zor arena by myself. Now at almost 5000 I can easily kill him without issues).

- Most game content unlock at EGO level 50 (EGO level is useless, it will come up naturally as you play the game, focusing on main missions is a quick way to do so while you also level up classes)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, EdinhoN said:

There are a few differences between Defiance 2013 and 2050. Check trueachievements for specific achievements guides and tips for the 2050 version.

You shouldn't worry too much with a roadmap because it's mostly an open world game.

Things you should know:

- Reaching max rep with 4 factions is unachievable so no need to bother

- You can't complete any of the rare 3 pursuit trophies (Thawandeye, Defiant Few and Chimera) because they have at least 50 days and 6 week commitment

- Don't waste your ark hunter reputation at the seller on The Crater, you'll want to buy the 3 cheapest extra classes (you need to reach max level with 4 classes, don't take long).

- I'd say at first, just rush through story main missions, forget about side quests. They give most xp and unlock extra stuff. When you reach level 25 with your first class, go buy another at The Crater (eventually it will show up on the map, just keep doing main missions for around 3 hours).

- ALWAYS equip your strongest weapons and enhance them asap. (use them even if you don't like).  Your weapons and equipment drops are tied to your max level, so pushing it quicker is a lot recommended. At higher power rating levels, you'll be able to kill harder enemies easily and endure more (at 2500 power rating, I couldn't survive too long in Captain's Zor arena by myself. Now at almost 5000 I can easily kill him without issues).

- Most game content unlock at EGO level 50 (EGO level is useless, it will come up naturally as you play the game, focusing on main missions is a quick way to do so while you also level up classes)

thanks for those tips, Edin. I will use them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/3/2021 at 2:54 PM, EdinhoN said:

Sorry for asking, but in 13-14 days, i can obtain all of the trophies that you have listed? Or I can only complete story and get to level 50?

Keep in mind that I play roughly 2-3hours every morning and 2-3 hours every evening, so 6h in total every day (and so 6 x 13-14 = 78-84h)

Edited by APCGrayLocked
more infos

22 minutes ago, APCGrayLocked said:

Sorry for asking, but in 13-14 days, i can obtain all of the trophies that you have listed? Or I can only complete story and get to level 50?

Keep in mind that I play roughly 2-3hours every morning and 2-3 hours every evening, so 6h in total every day (and so 6 x 13-14 = 78-84h)

I'd say you can still complete everything aside from the unobtainable trophies, the 3 long pursuit ones (as it takes at least 4 weeks or so), pvp (nobody is playing), co-op maps you probably can do (i'm in a ps4 messages group, let me know if you wanna enter). Your mileage may vary related to the level 20 weapon skill trophy, not sure how doable that would be or not

8 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

I'd say you can still complete everything aside from the unobtainable trophies, the 3 long pursuit ones (as it takes at least 4 weeks or so), pvp (nobody is playing), co-op maps you probably can do (i'm in a ps4 messages group, let me know if you wanna enter). Your mileage may vary related to the level 20 weapon skill trophy, not sure how doable that would be or not

ah ok thanks for the invite. as soon as I install the game, I will pm you. Thx

14 hours ago, APCGrayLocked said:

APC, i highly doubt you would be able to get weapon skill to level 20. it's a huuuuge grind and i'm not sure if i have the patience to get it. I'm only level 9 and iv'e been playing for 2 weeks. But as for the other trophies, you can certainly get them all. Unless you like the game i would advise you to stay away as it's so repetitive and boring, just my take.