• 1 year later...
On 3/29/2021 at 7:43 AM, Blazhead said:

Hi, I'm not speak Japanese so, any can explain me why the platinum is so low, and how I can get this Plat, ect... 

Thanks

It's interesting that this has plat owners, yet nobody has managed to get https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/938-激アツ-パチゲー魂-vol-2-ヱヴァンゲリヲン真実の翼 done, even though every trophy seems to be obtainable.

9 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

This is what I did;

I had four PS3s set up with turbo controllers to run four copies of the game, at the same time, around the clock, for over a year, until RNGesus was on my side and the final trophy popped.

this is absolutely insane

• 2 months later...
On 6/18/2022 at 6:29 AM, ArmoredSnowman said:

It's interesting that this has plat owners, yet nobody has managed to get https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/938-激アツ-パチゲー魂-vol-2-ヱヴァンゲリヲン真実の翼 done, even though every trophy seems to be obtainable.

While both games have batshit insane plats, pachinko is a matter of just leaving it on forever until the RNG gods finally shine on your PS3 whereas pachislot requires a fair bit more interactivity. While it's theoretically possible to turbo the pachislot game, you're not gonna get much done doing that since there are trophy-relevant points where the game expects you to be in control. Most of the pachislot trophies can be done by save scumming in specific situations, granted, so it mostly just requires a lot of patience to get most of the trophies (Getting to 43/47 was an effort of about three weeks of playing the game daily for at least a couple hours, usually several). The real plat-killer is the 2000 Bonus Winnings trophy that's only been achieved by one person thus far since it's by far the strictest trophy in the list (requires roughly 6 super jackpots within about 50 spins of each other) and it's the one part that can't be save-scummed as it relies on a streak of winnings that resets upon loading a save.

Edited by Walt the Dog
  • Like 1

On 6/18/2022 at 6:52 AM, grifteskymfning said:

This is what I did;

I had four PS3s set up with turbo controllers to run four copies of the game, at the same time, around the clock, for over a year, until RNGesus was on my side and the final trophy popped.

I'm amazed by that amount of dedication 

• 4 months later...

I had one ps3 on for about 22-23 hours per day. I’d take it down after work, and start it back up before bed. I managed to get the 1/20 million trophy before getting 4x combo jackpot or whatever. It took almost 4 months to grind out that trophy itself. The whole thing is rng heavy and I wouldn’t recommend it even if you have extra consoles and a cheap electricity source. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 6/18/2022 at 12:52 PM, grifteskymfning said:

This is what I did;

spacer.png

• Like 2