People playing this already.

NMD1

So I was looking at the trophy list on the site and says there have been 3 recent players one being over 2 days ago. Seems suspect to me lol.

Can't you get in serious trouble for this, silly actually playing it before release because I guess they run the risk of being caught.

I highly doubt it but no game is region locked only DLC

Type in: Battlefield 3 Region Lock into your browser....there is a LOT of talk about it being true, such as:

"Since the announcement of Battlefield 3 having several release dates, users have been wondering if they’d be able to play on the US date. It seems as though Battlefield 3 will actually be region locked. In other words, those of you who are hoping to play the game on the 25th outside of North America will have some hoops to jump."

-PlayStation World

Others are confirming it on the EA forums!

...man, let this so not be true!

Fuck it better not be otherwise I will be so pissed

Let's just hope, if it is true, it is only until it is released in all regions to prevent those in other countries from playing a US version before it is "officially" released in their respective countries/regions....dunno' how that would work.

How do people not know this already?

It is news to me...

Reviewers get copies early, some stores will give out copies to employees and some customers as soon as they get them in stock.

This applies to almost all games, and they don't get region locks placed on them.

People get games early. I got Everybody Dance almost 2 weeks early thanks to Sony. Anyway, I've been playing and so far it's fun as hell. Get yourself a couple friends and just wreck shit online. Managed to get all those MVP trophies in just a few games. Can't wait to play more, but I've gotta get some sleep.