Trophies That You Earned From The Demo

Matrim_Drasgen

Which trophies do you suspect you will earn from the demo? I know that once the list was made public I went back into the demo and did some grinding to get a couple of trophies. The following are the ones I am confident I will get:

Awoken to a Nightmare

In Rode a Hero

Wavelengths and Wishes

Urgent Task

Clashed of the Altered

Fistbump

A Gathering Storm

The following are ones that I may also get but I am unsure of for different reasons:

One Way Ride - I think this is the final step that the Demo allows as you leave the compound.

Hard Barganier - I feel as I have sold 300 items.

One Man's Junk... - I feel I have dismantled 300 items.

Prospector - I know of about five to six ore deposits. I believe I have hit them all up around the same amount, closing in on or just passed 30 times.

So roughly 11 trophies but, 7 for sure will be earned. I hope they auto-pop, been a LONG time since I had more than three trophies pop all at the same time, so it will be very nice to watch as I earn seven in a row.

Hi, I had 13 trophies pop for me after installing the game, but 1 trophy didn't unlock and that was Misfortune loves Company. I know I killed more than 10 in 2 secs etc as I went from 1/10 then 7/10 and back to 1/10 again. Has anyone else had this problem.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, pshaw666 said:

Hi, I had 13 trophies pop for me after installing the game, but 1 trophy didn't unlock and that was Misfortune loves Company. I know I killed more than 10 in 2 secs etc as I went from 1/10 then 7/10 and back to 1/10 again. Has anyone else had this problem.

Already got access? That's awesome! I got 9 more hours to go. I too am working on that trophy via the demo and have not been able to earn the accolade that correlates to the trophy.

Congrats on 13 trophies at once though. I know I could have had a few more but, I had other games to play and I didn't want to grind them out.