Drew_Cola

Wait... What? Trophy Not Popping

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So I was 100% completing the game, and I did it, got every collectible and every trophy associated with that collectible, except for the trophy associated with getting to and completing all the bonuses. Just to make sure, there are 27 green bonus crystals in total, correct? My file even says 100%, but the “Wait... What?” trophy will not pop? Anyone experiencing the same issue? Anyone know how to fix it? I really really want this platinum, I really liked this game.

Edited by Drew_Cola
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

same here! it is especially sad, cause it's the last one before platinum((((...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine worked fine. The only one I am missing is the beat every island without getting hit. Did you try to close out and reload? Try getting a crystal again and see if that will work. Even though you already have them all- maybe that will trigger it? Only other thing you can do is start a new save file them

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I guess they did it on  purpose because of the trophy's name "wait... what?" .

Edited by mumik08
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, mumik08 said:

I guess they did it on  purpose because of the trophy's name "wait... what?" .

No. I got it just fine. Nice pun though

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sealightbreeze said:

Mine worked fine. The only one I am missing is the beat every island without getting hit. Did you try to close out and reload? Try getting a crystal again and see if that will work. Even though you already have them all- maybe that will trigger it? Only other thing you can do is start a new save file them

started a new file...hope it'll work this time:)))

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Drew_Cola said:

So I was 100% completing the game, and I did it, got every collectible and every trophy associated with that collectible, except for the trophy associated with getting to and completing all the bonuses. Just to make sure, there are 27 green bonus crystals in total, correct? My file even says 100%, but the “Wait... What?” trophy will not pop? Anyone experiencing the same issue? Anyone know how to fix it? I really really want this platinum, I really liked this game.

lol I had the same problem, your profile has not glitched. Go into your menu, click the green symbol to watch a video that unlocks when you collect all bonus stones, and you will get the trophy. I wish I knew this from the get go, would’ve shaved off 4+ hours on my plat run.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, NashtyMouse said:

lol I had the same problem, your profile has not glitched. Go into your menu, click the green symbol to watch a video that unlocks when you collect all bonus stones, and you will get the trophy. I wish I knew this from the get go, would’ve shaved off 4+ hours on my plat run.

now i feel stupid)) thanx a bunch....got platinum at last)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, crustaceous said:

now i feel stupid)) thanx a bunch....got platinum at last)

Glad that it worked ^_^

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

Glad that it worked ^_^

thanx!!... good luck with no damage trophy by the way:) with time and patience it will be done)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NashtyMouse said:

lol I had the same problem, your profile has not glitched. Go into your menu, click the green symbol to watch a video that unlocks when you collect all bonus stones, and you will get the trophy. I wish I knew this from the get go, would’ve shaved off 4+ hours on my plat run.

Thank you so much! Thank god lol. They gotta change something. Just gotta do the speedrun and the platinum is mine. Super fun game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, crustaceous said:

thanx!!... good luck with no damage trophy by the way:) with time and patience it will be done)

Thank you :) I was able to finally do it yesterday

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Thank you :) I was able to finally do it yesterday

congrats! that was tough one:)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Note that the trophy icon for "Wait... What?" is the green dragon, the video you have to play to get the trophy after completing all bonus.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.