Wait... What? Trophy Not Popping

Drew_Cola

So I was 100% completing the game, and I did it, got every collectible and every trophy associated with that collectible, except for the trophy associated with getting to and completing all the bonuses. Just to make sure, there are 27 green bonus crystals in total, correct? My file even says 100%, but the “Wait... What?” trophy will not pop? Anyone experiencing the same issue? Anyone know how to fix it? I really really want this platinum, I really liked this game.

Edited by Drew_Cola

Mine worked fine. The only one I am missing is the beat every island without getting hit. Did you try to close out and reload? Try getting a crystal again and see if that will work. Even though you already have them all- maybe that will trigger it? Only other thing you can do is start a new save file them

1 hour ago, sealightbreeze said:

Mine worked fine. The only one I am missing is the beat every island without getting hit. Did you try to close out and reload? Try getting a crystal again and see if that will work. Even though you already have them all- maybe that will trigger it? Only other thing you can do is start a new save file them

started a new file...hope it'll work this time:)))

12 hours ago, Drew_Cola said:

So I was 100% completing the game, and I did it, got every collectible and every trophy associated with that collectible, except for the trophy associated with getting to and completing all the bonuses. Just to make sure, there are 27 green bonus crystals in total, correct? My file even says 100%, but the “Wait... What?” trophy will not pop? Anyone experiencing the same issue? Anyone know how to fix it? I really really want this platinum, I really liked this game.

lol I had the same problem, your profile has not glitched. Go into your menu, click the green symbol to watch a video that unlocks when you collect all bonus stones, and you will get the trophy. I wish I knew this from the get go, would’ve shaved off 4+ hours on my plat run.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, NashtyMouse said:

lol I had the same problem, your profile has not glitched. Go into your menu, click the green symbol to watch a video that unlocks when you collect all bonus stones, and you will get the trophy. I wish I knew this from the get go, would’ve shaved off 4+ hours on my plat run.

now i feel stupid)) thanx a bunch....got platinum at last)

4 hours ago, NashtyMouse said:

Thank you so much! Thank god lol. They gotta change something. Just gotta do the speedrun and the platinum is mine. Super fun game.