Game has become very difficult

Hifi-Delity

Maybe i read something wrong, that the trophy difficulty is a 3/10?
Cant confirm this, because every race (ai is on "very easy") i lose right from the start even without mistakes.

Or maybe i am doing something wrong... does someone have the same problem to win a race?

• Like 1

Thank you guys for your response.

But even with the setting changes the opponents drive away right from the beginning.

Its not the point that a driving game is challeging (e.g. Gran Turismo), but for trophy-hunters the information about difficulty is irritating here i.m.o.

Maybe someone can proof that its not the game (the patch?) but me why the opponents overtake me on a straight race track?

• 3 months later...

That's a clear sign your R2 button is faulty. Change acceleration to R1 and you will see. 

If its not that then you're either using a very slow bike or not upgrading. Also note you can skip a lot of races. Either way this game is a 2/10 so something is wrong. 

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2.04.2021 at 0:59 AM, Hifi-Delity said:

Maybe i read something wrong, that the trophy difficulty is a 3/10?
Cant confirm this, because every race (ai is on "very easy") i lose right from the start even without mistakes.

Or maybe i am doing something wrong... does someone have the same problem to win a race?

You must play couple of races and buy a bike upgrade and you start to winning races. This game is very easy. And platinum is so simple. 

• Like 2