X—Morph Defense Platinum Complete

PalaceOfLove706

1 hour ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

It brought out the best in us, and honestly, I needed a win. Have a good day!

There it is - the sweet, comforting sense of accomplishment that accompanies the little 100% progress bar next to a tough game on your profile.  So... complete.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pogo_loco said:

There it is - the sweet, comforting sense of accomplishment that accompanies the little 100% progress bar next to a tough game on your profile.  So... complete.

There’s always a narrative behind these kinds of games. 

Will be in the memory banks for years to come. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

the coop play is bugged and crash all the time on the last stage Japan. Me and my sister at least played that stage for 10 times and cant complete, we keep restart the stage is just the same. like the boss not stop moving, not dead, not moving on wave 3 or stucked at somewhere in the middle of the map. But the single player is super easy to gold and no bug at all. Damnit I have to replay all gold on single player to get all medals again. what a dumb game.

edit: typo

Edited by ShadowSkill
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, ShadowSkill said:

the coop play is bugged and crash all the time on the last stage Japan. Me and my sister at least played that stage for 10 times and cant complete, we keep restart the stage is just the same. like the boss not stop moving, not dead, not moving on wave 3 or stucked at somewhere in the middle of the map. But the single player is super easy to gold and no bug at all. Damnit I have to replay all gold on single player to get all medals again. what a dumb game.

edit: typo

That sucks, we didn’t experience that. Does it help if you blow up buildings and alter its path? Sorry to hear that, and yes, it looks like single player is easIER, but I doubt easy haha

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

That sucks, we didn’t experience that. Does it help if you blow up buildings and alter its path? Sorry to hear that, and yes, it looks like single player is easIER, but I doubt easy haha

No,  we wasted a few days playing this stage,  tried many ways and also built a great maze is just the same.  I read many ppl on steam having the same problem too.  The dev said it was fixed on all platform but still bugged. Yup, the single player is easier. Anyway,  thanks for the reply,  just wasted a lot of time on this game.  :(

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ShadowSkill said:

No,  we wasted a few days playing this stage,  tried many ways and also built a great maze is just the same.  I read many ppl on steam having the same problem too.  The dev said it was fixed on all platform but still bugged. Yup, the single player is easier. Anyway,  thanks for the reply,  just wasted a lot of time on this game.  :(

I hear ya, man. I thought my bro and I wasted time too since we picked the game up every year or so and often got too frustrated to continue, but as time would have it, we got the plat. 

What did you think of China co-op? That was....intense for us haha

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

I hear ya, man. I thought my bro and I wasted time too since we picked the game up every year or so and often got too frustrated to continue, but as time would have it, we got the plat. 

What did you think of China co-op? That was....intense for us haha

Haha,  yeah me too.  My sister is tired for this game and dont want to play anymore lol. Thats really sucks we played for a long time for all gold and the last stage is bugged,  feel so annoying and wasting time about this. I think the China one isnt so hard,  maybe we have tried many method but still cant pass the last boss.  :D

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

For the love of god can anyone tell me how to collect debris in this game. When I press and hold R2 (default button config) the charge attack will fire. I tried going to ghost mode and R2 won't work. I am halfway through the game and I never once collcted debris. Please help. Thank you 

8 hours ago, MegaZeroXX said:

For the love of god can anyone tell me how to collect debris in this game. When I press and hold R2 (default button config) the charge attack will fire. I tried going to ghost mode and R2 won't work. I am halfway through the game and I never once collcted debris. Please help. Thank you 

I don’t remember but you definitely need to be in ghost mode. You’ll never get gold medals on hard without a ton of debris collection, especially in the later levels. Sometimes it was the difference in getting the score. In coop, one player would focus on this while the other focused on building. Let me know if you don’t figure it out.