Regarding Sound Shapes for the PS4

PViddy

So I downloaded Sound Shapes for PS4... did the cloud sync for my first PS4 Plat and guess what popped... THE YET TO BE RELEASED OLD SCHOOL PACK TROPHIES BUT MY DUBSTEP DID NOT... replayed the dubstep on Vita and then cloud syncd, then cloud syncd again on PS4 and then they popped... PROBLEM IS THE YET TO BE RELEASED OLD SCHOOL PACK POPPED... HOW? If it isn't out then the damn trophies shouldn't have popped... now i'm at 93% on PS4 but 86% on the other 2 and those trophies didn't pop on my Vita or my PS3... Sonys servers must have gone haywire or something... That got me and my boy DAREDEVIL96 removed from the leaderboards on this site... WTF! It wasn't our fault... PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP... has this happened to any other PS4 owners? THIS IS A GLITCH PLEASE BE AWARE

Edited by PViddy

i know it's not cheating but everyone who has the sound shapes ps4 plat has their old school pack popping and their dubstep pack not popping... bc of this i believe the cloud sync confused the 2 packs so the wrong one pops... only if u redo dubstep on vita or ps3 and then cloud sync again then they pop on ps4... i know quite a few ppl that have this problem and we all have been banned, i hope they fix the issue soon