I still own a game that I refund

Pottercito_

24 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I’m only guessing based on the data and fields available in backed up games downloaded from PSN. Purchase titles don’t have a date in the expiration field. 

It could still mean that the system forces a placeholder date when it sees a null value in the expiration date, so that the check can come back green. Bit of a patchwork workaround, but it makes some practical sense in a way. For my hypothesis I was taking into account the fact that the PS4 refuses to even play discs when the clock dies. Not gonna lie, I'm trying to make sense of a situation where there's little sense to be made.

Edit: On second thought, the PS4 refuses to play only games with trophies, but allows something like P.T. so indeed there it checks to see if there is a date at all. The PS3 on the other hand allows for missing timestamps. Interesting consideration.

Edited by NamoPh

People I would rather delete that game, it is an only-digital title and it was not a primary game that I needed, as it is digital only will be very suspicipus btw. It is better to delete and not to play something that I refund. 

Edited by Pottercito_