Is the 100% even more harder?

DarkFlameCrimson

I’m slightly confused by this post.

Firstly, besides the car bodies (which changes weight, speed, etc) all the rest are absolutely cosmetic. So from there’s it all skill. You shouldn’t be getting matched with anyone besides those that are around your skill (unless casual matches you against anyone, I don’t remember). 

The lag definitely could just be them having server issues, but unfortunately it’s likely just your connection.

• Like 3

I’ve just recently completed the 100% and I can confirm it’s totally possible. The glitchiest trophy for me was Car Collector, it popped after I had collected 10 cars whereas the friend I was boosting with at the time got the trophy exactly at 5 cars as it should be. He also popped the trophy for Pick Me Up as he collected five items whereas I had to delete my save and re-boot the game then it finally popped. So watch out for those.

Some of the trophies can be earned against bots in Exhibition mode, some will need to be completed in private matches using split screen or with a boosting buddy if you don’t own a second controller. Some can even be earned solo in a private match, confusingly the trophies which state “do x in an online match” can be boosted privately. There are a few which will require multiplayer such as Squad Goals purely due to the fact that it needs to be earned in a matchmaking session.

Just now, RedHotChiliFan1 said:

Didn't you have to pay anyway before it became F2P?

Some Dlc's had price tags IIRC

i got it through ps plus but you are correct i did sink a few bucks back then when the dlc came out.

but i did 100% the game twelve (12) times  and at some point i was fastest achiever here so i guess it outweighs the money i spent coz i had fun with it.

when the game became free i spent 10 times more idk why .i had days id spend 50$ on it .but thank god the game is so laggy nowadays i deleted it.