This Game is already listed as DLC for “Mind Labyrinth: VR Dreams

MikeCheck--

Its a full game, or maybe just an early release of the trophy list. But DLC wouldn't have a platinum name like this.

EDIT: Also a dlc wouldn't have this many points. I think it maxes out at 200 points

Edited by HYPERS
  • Like 1

I was so confused when I went to grab this as DLC a few months ago. At the time I wondered what the deal with the stand alone list was but didn't give it much thought after that. Looks like that list didn't sync for months & is just up now. I'm tempted to pick it up and get it done but it's already been on sale once so maybe better off waiting. What a bizarre way to release a game though. 

15 hours ago, Drag-On-Detritus said:

I was so confused when I went to grab this as DLC a few months ago. At the time I wondered what the deal with the stand alone list was but didn't give it much thought after that. Looks like that list didn't sync for months & is just up now. I'm tempted to pick it up and get it done but it's already been on sale once so maybe better off waiting. What a bizarre way to release a game though. 

Same developer but seems odd,  the DLC is still listed under Mind Labrinth VR Dreams. I'll pick this up now that it is standalone. Pretty easy platinum too by the looks of it

• Like 1