Only one platinum to play all 4 seasons

A lot of people have seem to been thinking that this comes with multiple trophy lists but that’s not it sadly, it’s a completely new trophy list and although you get all the main games and dlc, it will take roughly 35-45 hours to get the platinum for this game and some people just don’t want to do that for a telltale game, I love this company but You may find yourself burnt out after playing as am I already after one season.

Edited by Poptartboy54

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Why they haven't made it into separate trophy lists is beyond me. It seems to be a bit of a stretch to force the players to get through 4 seasons for one game. BioWare did the right thing and had three separate lists for each remastered Mass Effect game, plus a new separate list for all three games.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm a little late to the discussion, but I grabbed the game because it was for sale for Halloween.

I had played it all back then and I loved the story, to be able to get through it again (it's been a while so honestly I don't remember most of that happens in detail) is really nice.

To be honest, game devs do not owe us anything about trophies (other than patching their game to make everything obtainable). If you really choose what you play from the trophy list, and you don't want to spend 40 hours on a GREAT story because there are not multiple platinums, then pass on this game, it seems that half of the new games now are 1 hour 1/10 difficulty plats, you will find a lot of games you will like.

But please, don't say this is BS, trophies actually meant something in the past, you had to work hard (or at least spend time to earn them), and I wish it was still that way...

• Like 3

On 11/22/2023 at 12:59 AM, MarcancooL said:

I'm a little late to the discussion, but I grabbed the game because it was for sale for Halloween.

I had played it all back then and I loved the story, to be able to get through it again (it's been a while so honestly I don't remember most of that happens in detail) is really nice.

To be honest, game devs do not owe us anything about trophies (other than patching their game to make everything obtainable). If you really choose what you play from the trophy list, and you don't want to spend 40 hours on a GREAT story because there are not multiple platinums, then pass on this game, it seems that half of the new games now are 1 hour 1/10 difficulty plats, you will find a lot of games you will like.

But please, don't say this is BS, trophies actually meant something in the past, you had to work hard (or at least spend time to earn them), and I wish it was still that way...

To be honest I do like it more this way, since the telltale games are pretty easy plats I believe it's fair to have a collection like this for just one platinum.

Of course I think it's good for me because I don't like Stacks or easy 5mins platinums, to each their own I guess, I don't mind if people enjoy that kind of gaming since I believe everyone should enjoy games the way they want but for me one platinum for the whole collection is fair.

Edited by NajiLionheart