Capcom Arcade Stadium

The list includes some titles from the previous collection, Capcom Arcade Cabinet, but in total twice as many games including all packages (32 games). Will the trophies be as difficult as the previous collection? 

Edited by kevao97

9 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

I never got round to playing Capcom Arcade Cabinet and I hear it's an incredibly difficult 100%. 

I'm just excited to have Cyberbots playable again on modern hardware.

easily the most difficult game I have ever completed. but something tells me that this collection will not be so difficult, the latest retro ps4 collections have been a walk in the park, capcom beat em 'up bundle is also apparently not difficult.

3 minutes ago, Tsundokuist said:

Won’t the trophies just be the in-game achievements in the switch version?

Maybe? If so, do you think they would be difficult? (I had no contact with the game / achievements)

5 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Wake me up when Capcom bothers to release

The Punisher

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs

Alien VS Predator

etc

Aren't those released for Capcom Home Arcade? Anyway, the games in this collection will be released in dlc format and just one free game, that somehow discourages me (the suggested price is not the best lol) and I would also like some fighting games like Darkstalkers, Star Gladiator etc.

59 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

Maybe? If so, do you think they would be difficult? (I had no contact with the game / achievements)

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/switch/308335-capcom-arcade-stadium/cheats

Switch’s list is there under “Triumphs”

”You Did It” would be a Platinum

Not difficult as the game has difficulty and speed options to slow all the games down. For the trophy relating to “highest difficulty” there are rewind features to negate most of that difficulty (fighting games especially would be quick/easy for most with rewind and low speed).

The biggest grinds are likely playing a game 1,000 times and playing 100 hours.

Edited by Tsundokuist

2 minutes ago, Tsundokuist said:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/switch/308335-capcom-arcade-stadium/cheats

List is there.

”You Did It” would be a Platinum.

The game has difficulty and speed options to slow all the games down plus rewind and quick save features which negates most of the difficulty. The biggest grind is likely play a game 1,000x (you may get this trying to complete some without low difficulty/saves/rewinds anyway) and play 100 hours.

If that is the list, you won't even need to buy one of the packs for the Trophies (this was the same for the base Trophies of Capcom Arcade Cabinet). The free game would be enough.

I doubt I will get this, I mean I have almost all of the games years ago already via Capcom Arcade Classics on PSP (which I play on Vita due to buying them digitally) and the Belt Action scroller that was recently released on PS4. (which had a ton of cloned games as well)

Capcom has a whole ton of Capcom System 2 and even 3 games that I would like to buy.

Stuff like Warzard, Rival Schools and other stuff like XMen Children Of The Atom, Marvel VS Capcom etc that only ever got an arcade release.

The fact you can play many of these games at full speed on a hacked Sony PSP as far back as 2003, nearly TWO DECADES ago.

Including also the

The Punisher

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs

Alien VS Predator

games. I mentioned earlier.

Other than maybe some licensing issues, Capcom have literally no excuses for waiting this long to release games, (Konami and Sega have no excuses either for things like Spiderman, Golden Axe Revenge Of Death Adder, all Konami's beat-em-ups etc)

Capcom Arcade Cabinet was very hard because it didn't have rewind/save states like this one.

If rewind doesn't invalidate trophies, this will be much easier.

Or they could do like The Disney Afternoon (PS4) where there is a trophy for just completing the game, and another for completing the game without using rewind.

That being said, is there a release date yet? I read on gematsu it will be on PS4, but not given date.

Edited by SefyZero
typo