Trophy thoughts?

djb5f

Looks very easy and straightforward unless the 10 Pounds of Gold is a difficult mode? (I doubt it).

Most trophies are just winning a certain number of matches or a specific type of match or with a specific wrestler.

I’ll check this out when it goes on sale.

Fun game if you enjoyed past retro wrestling games. Quick trophies so far.

Correction: Killin the Biz' was not bugged

Edited by Ghost

If you had followed the development of this game and the minuscule size of the team coupled with the crazy effort and hours put into this game perhaps you would feel differently. This was a passion project and the price is beyond reasonable! Also you can blame PlayStation for the launch price as they denied Retrosoft Studions the ability to launch at a discounted $25 instead of $30 and became the only version to launch at the higher price

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, CM_Walsh said:

If you had followed the development of this game and the minuscule size of the team coupled with the crazy effort and hours put into this game perhaps you would feel differently. This was a passion project and the price is beyond reasonable! Also you can blame PlayStation for the launch price as they denied Retrosoft Studions the ability to launch at a discounted $25 instead of $30 and became the only version to launch at the higher price

I retract my statement in saying it's not worth it. After finishing the story mode and 10 pounds of gold, I can see the dedication the team put into the game. So my apologies for saying that.

The sound effects are great as well.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...