Trophy Glitches

PipeSwinger

Two trophies have glitched for me in Battlefield 4. One of the trophies is "Above and beyond the call" and the other trophy is "Full Arsenal". I have heard things about Full Arsenal being delayed on the trophy guide. Anyone know a work around for this? I should also add that my data was corrupted so I had to restart the campaign from scratch. Either way I collected all the collectibles, and completed all the assignments. Weirdly, my battlelog for Battlefield 4 shows my scores from my first playthrough (prior to the save getting corrupted), but not my most recent playthrough. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Battlelog itself is having a ton of issues (battlelog is incapable of recognizing most Premium players, etc..) so it doesn't surprise me that you're having issues there.  I can't recall how many times my save file has been corrupted and have had to restart.  Thusfar the campaign is unbeatable to be because even if I try beating the whole campaign in one sitting (and avoiding multiplayer) the game crashes and my save file corrupts and I have to start all over again.  But each time that I play through I re-collect every weapon and dogtag just to be sure that they will all be counted whenever I am able to successfully complete the entire mission.  But in the meantime it looks like I'll be playing something else until if/when they fix this.

Mine didnt glitched, got the the plat...

Be sure u got Gold on every mission (its a little higher points than the ussual 3 medals u get each mission)

Be sure u watched all 3 endings. That did the trick for me

and just begin a random level and it unlocked for me

Edited by Manjisan13

Mine didnt glitched, got the the plat...

Be sure u got Gold on every mission (its a little higher points than the ussual 3 medals u get each mission)

and just begin a random level and it unlocked for me

By gold do you mean the extra achievement?

• 4 weeks later...

Have also some problems with full Arsenal and above and beyond the call. Watched all three endings in my first playtrough .... than my save was deleted. still got the medals for watching the endings but the explanation said 0/1 could this be the trick for me? In my second playtrough i collect all weapons and dogtag an watched one ending so far.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The collectables trophies glitched for me but in a good way. I got all of them long before I had finished collecting all of them, I even have some levels with zero of the dog tags collected.

Same things happened to me, I got the trophy for 28 collectibles after getting about 14 of them. Weird!

This also helped for me. I had the same problem today (Full Arsenal & Above and Beyond the Call not unlocking). I still had to do 2 other endings and after that the trophies popped up. 

Just wanted to share it so it might help some of you people. 

• 8 years later...