Sunface Fragments don’t seem to spawn?

Orenn16

I’ve played through biome 1 10-20 times with no fragment. Biome 2 about 10 times... no fragment. I feel pretty confident I’ve done all the house segments as I’ve walked by the house a million times during my searches and the lights are always off. 

Am I missing something with these fragments?

16 minutes ago, NarcissusBaz said:

Did you get the house sequence in biome 4 after beating the final boss?

I did like 5 playthroughs before realizing this, then I got 5/6 in two playthroughs.  Do you know if the fragment in Biome 6 is behind a locked door?

Are you saying the rooms where the sunface fragments are don't spawn or the fragments themselves? The fragment rooms are guaranteed on every run, so maybe you haven't seen all the house segments after all? Me and a lot of people I've talked to had no problems finding the fragments after seeing 5 house segments.

Maybe something has glitched for you? Some people have had problems with progression so I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. I'd recommend checking the house in both act 1 and act 2. You should also google all the fragment locations, just to be sure you aren't looking in the wrong places. If you still can't find them, then it's probably best wait for a patch. (Or start a new game if you're up for it).

1 hour ago, iGGTheEnd said:

I did like 5 playthroughs before realizing this, then I got 5/6 in two playthroughs.  Do you know if the fragment in Biome 6 is behind a locked door?

I found it behind not locked triangle door. In the room shot the ball to make invisible platforms appear.

Had the same thing happening to me. Multiple runs on biome 1 to get nothing (i got the room where it's supposed to spawn multiple times aswell). So i knew something was wrong.

Went back to biome 4, straight to the house. Triggered the cut scene with child looking for the octopus. Then i dropped my first fragment on biome 4.

What i don't know is that if i was supposed to get the house' sequences trophy at that moment or if there is another cut scene to trigger for me.

10 hours ago, Tsympil said:

I found it behind not locked triangle door. In the room shot the ball to make invisible platforms appear.

Shit I must have missed it twice I ran Biome 6 twice today after work and didn't find it unfortunately.

13 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Shit I must have missed it twice I ran Biome 6 twice today after work and didn't find it unfortunately.

I found it on my first run for it (I think they always spawn). I found it by a huge accident though. There were platforms, not in any room, but over this huge abyss. One of the platforms ended and there was nothing more shown on the map. But there was still another visible platform very far away so I took a leap of faith and there it was. A ball to uncover hidden platforms and sun fragment with an audio log I was missing. I'm really scared of grinding through Biome 6 now, knowing you might have to take leaps of faith or look into the abyss to find platforms not shown on the map...

Edited by NarcissusBaz