Abyss Crash condition warning

Valkirye22

So I've managed to replicate the same crash twice in a row and want to give everyone a heads up

In Biome 6, Abyss, Underwater

If you're using the Hollow seeker gun (LMG type with a lot of ammo) you can actually crash the game once it gets hectic. It happened to me twice now.

Both times fighting the floating orbs that fire lots of red rings and smaller shots alongside giant squids that also spam a lot of bullets.

The first sign is that your sound will start cutting-out/ripping and after that the game will just freeze.

You will not be able to close the game or restart the console, you need to do a hard shut-down (hold down power button on PS5 for 15ish seconds)

I did multiple runs in the Abyss with Carbine, Rocket launcher... but both times with the Hollow seeker I got this crash as soon as I got into a larger fight with lots of things on screen (and only with hollow seeker)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fr_0zt said:

Hollowseeker is just too powerful, we need a PS6. 1f602.png

yeah I was surprised too but surely something a patch can handle.

alongside hopefully RNG giving a bit more of the stuff you still need for 100% completion and not a barren wasteland everywhere you go

• Like 1

Since last patch i keep crashing everytime i do something in the abyss.

CE-100028-1

But i can still play if i click on OK. Not sure if it saves anything i'm doing.

EDIT1 didn't save all my session.

EDIT2. So did a new run. It started crashing again in the abyss when i picked up the tachyomatic carbine.

Before that i was completely fine with the Electropylon Driver.

And save is now corrupted. Good for me, i had one automatically downloaded on the cloud.

EDIT3. 

Edited by Shorah-