Xenoglyph Cipher Biome 1 - 90%

Deluziion90

Currently over 100 runs and my PSN tracker still says my Xenoglyph Cipher is at 90%.

Now I'm wondering if it's bugged or not. I've even got the Scout log 9 room a few times but this Cipher I'm just out of options.

I've completed act 3. Searched every corner looked everywhere in the sky if there's maybe a floating orb or something but nothing.

Any recommendations if I'm missing a super secret one or what to do..

• Like 1

Well, I played over 30 times on biome 2 and still got 17 xenoglyph ciphers.

but I have 89 / 90 xenoglyph ciphers in total according to data bank. It's strange. It should be 87 / 90.

anyway I haven't seen a single cipher for over 3 hours in Crimson Wastes.

Edited by Solutions7970

10 minutes ago, Bra-C-Ket said:

I remember there being a really sneaky one that involved the hook shot. It's in a massive room and high on a platform that barely shows on the small map screen

Did it show up on the minimap as a triangle or after you managed to get on there? So far I've been in loads of huge spaces with many hook shot spots 

26 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Did it show up on the minimap as a triangle or after you managed to get on there? So far I've been in loads of huge spaces with many hook shot

spots 

Message glitched out. I couldn't see the triangle until I was up there. I only noticed the hook shot glow in the background while playing. It's a shame the main map doesn't display collectables. From what I remember thr glyph was on the ground on a horizontal pillar and not on a wall

Edited by Bra-C-Ket

31 minutes ago, Solutions7970 said:

Well, I played over 30 times on biome 2 and still got 17 xenoglyph ciphers.

but I have 89 / 90 xenoglyph ciphers in total according to data bank. It's strange. It should be 87 / 90.

anyway I haven't seen a single cipher for over 3 hours in Crimson Wastes.

It's good news for me, because i have 90/90, all texts translated, but in the last one achievement for biome 4 shown 90% of xenoglyph. I thought is was buggy.

2 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

To get 10/10 anyways the only requirement would be the hook shot right?

I'm thinking about just getting the rest and start a fresh save if I'm being honest.

That’s exactly what I’m thinking of doing. I saw a lot of people getting log 9 on a fresh save so I thought let me try. Went on my US account and guess what I got it on there, same with the ciphers I’m pretty sure I saw the 1 cypher I need on my actual account too on there.

• Like 1

SCREAMING OUT LOUD WOOOOOOHOOOOOO

This is just insane! I finallyyyyy got it!!

It was a complete normal room on a wall. Nothing hidden just in the plain open. Over 100+ runs and I never seen this room before.

So happy I got it :yay:

quick pic added with bad phone quality

rng-room.jpg

Edited by Deluziion90
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Tsympil said:

It's good news for me, because i have 90/90, all texts translated, but in the last one achievement for biome 4 shown 90% of xenoglyph. I thought is was buggy.

My last glyphs on 4 was underwater. 

It was a normal room with enemies and there was a "pond" with the glyphs hiding in a corner.