So now 1.3.4 is out

Ninja-Sara-X

I've had two trophies bugged that I'm 100% sure I've completed (Ophion & Act 2) and possibly the House sequences, before patch 1.3.4. Does anyone know if I still need to wipe my save clean for me to be able to get the trophies now or do they retroactively unlock?

Also, I'm a decent bit into getting collectibles, I'm wondering if it's worth continuing with this save until I have all gold related survey trophies complete then wipe the save (if I have to) to get the glitched trophies?

Thanks in advance!

Patch notes details from HouseMarque:

Patch 1.3.4 is now live.

This patch reverts to a previous stable build (1.3.1), also addressing a known Trophies issue, and fixing a keyboard exploit.  Please stay tuned for info on Patch 1.3.5 in the near future. 

With Patch 1.3.4, all save games are safe to be played now. 

For those who suffered issues with their save game after installing Patch 1.3.3, please see the scenarios below for the latest info after our investigations:  

- Some game saves will have become corrupted with Patch 1.3.3, but maintained their file size. Players with those save games are able to safely continue their progress after installing Patch 1.3.4, without the need for using a backed up save game.  

- Unfortunately other save games will have been effectively "deleted" by Patch 1.3.3, with their file size reducing to 0KB. These save games are not directly salvageable by Patch 1.3.4, without a backup save game available.  

- In those cases, please try using a backed up save from PS+ if available, after installing Patch 1.3.4. With an intact save game from PS+, players can safely restore and continue playing with Patch 1.3.4 installed.  

- Depending on the console settings, the cloud save may have been overwritten by the "deleted" save game noted above. If this is the case, progress will remain unsalvageable, even with Patch 1.3.4.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

Yeah, sorry should've stated, I've read through the patch notes but I'm confused hence the post haha. My save had over written on the cloud after I did act 2 and Ophion, so I have no way of going back to get the act 2 trophy, but nothing is stated in the patch notes about trophies retroactively popping. I have no problem replaying from the beginning but it's not clear on whether I should continue on this save (even if just for the collectibles) or wipe straight away.

• 3 weeks later...