Veteran Gunsmith question

Is it possible to sell weapons after you have equipped all of their attachments and still get this trophy or do all of the weapons fully equipped need to be in your inventory at the same time?

For example, can I sell the pistol from the start of the game that has all of the attachments equipped, prior to acquiring all the weapons, and still obtain this trophy later on?

• Like 1

Seeing as you can only fit about 8 or so weapons in your inventory at a single time, it should be fairly clear that you don't need them all in your inventory at once.

28 minutes ago, kiseiju68 said:

Do I have to customize all weapons in the same game? Or can I do them in various games?

They don't have to be in the same game. RE8 keeps a master save file that keeps track of challenges like this.

Edited by NathanielJohn

13 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Seeing as you can only fit about 8 or so weapons in your inventory at a single time, it should be fairly clear that you don't need them all in your inventory at once.

They don't have to be in the same game. RE8 keeps a master save file that keeps track of challenges like this.

Thanks, I just started the game and I don't know how many weapons and weapons and how much space they take up in the inventory, so I asked.

Thanks!