Ode to Kiryu (& Yakuza)

Agreed. 

Once you go Yakuza, there´s no way back... 

I´d really recommend Judgement. Its basically the same good old Yakuza game, only with another main. The biggest negative in Judgement is that you dont have this cool "rip of your jacket to show off your tattoo" move. Otherwise ,minigames and substories are on par with Y0.

My personal favorites were the Revelations. Every time i found one it was just ... ...XD

• Like 2

It's on my top of the list series that if I could delete my memories and replay them again, I would do it right away. Crazy to think this all started with reading a magazine with a Yakuza 3 review.

Also have high expectations from Judgement and its sequel, it's a great era to be a Yakuza fan in general.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, VaDiMkA said:

Agreed. 

Once you go Yakuza, there´s no way back... 

I´d really recommend Judgement. Its basically the same good old Yakuza game, only with another main. The biggest negative in Judgement is that you dont have this cool "rip of your jacket to show off your tattoo" move. Otherwise ,minigames and substories are on par with Y0.

My personal favorites were the Revelations. Every time i found one it was just ... ...XD

I'm looking forward to Judgment. Will load that up after Like A Dragon.

Great video, that first Akiyama revelation cracks me up ?

Edited by Artty44

• 3 weeks later...

This series keeps on giving. Loved Like A Dragon and what they did with the series. The story was strong as well as the gameplay, though I know turn-based isn't for everyone. 

Will take a short break for 7 Deadly Sins then on to Fist of the North Star Lost Paradise and on to Judgment which I am massively looking forward to.

Artty44.png