Photomode problem

So i wanted to do the trophy were you have to take a picture of a ford gt but ir always says my photoslots are full and i have to delete some first. I did delete all of them and also have visible free slots

also i have the 2 day online trial active because the game seems to have forgotten i have the online pass -.-

is this trophy unobtainable?

are you playing the ps3 version?

to my knowledge the Auto Log feature have been terminated in the ps3 and Xbox 360 a long time ago and as far as I know the photomode was tide to the online feature, I think it was something about take a screenshot of the said vehicle and post it on the auto log wall or something.

it's been ages since last time I played this game.

Update: I booted up the game on my ps3 and it seems the Autolog is still active! so my bad, the trophy required you to not just screenshot the said vehicle, but to send the photo to a Friend.

also there's multiple of reports saying the disc version kinda had problems with the Autolog... other claims that the online functionality is having problems, this is why I thought the autolog have been terminated because I remember way back somewhere in 2013 I used to had problems logging in.

Edited by yellowwindow7

1 hour ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

So i wanted to do the trophy were you have to take a picture of a ford gt but ir always says my photoslots are full and i have to delete some first. I did delete all of them and also have visible free slots

also i have the 2 day online trial active because the game seems to have forgotten i have the online pass -.-

is this trophy unobtainable?

The trophy for Ford GT is not online and you can access the wall even without the online pass (I got the trophy for posting before I activated my trial online period). I think I remember seeing this message when I was going for the online trophies, but as soon as I deleted every photo, it disapeared

i dont really know why but the trophy worked now after downloading the online pass from my downloadlist (dont know if that helped) and also deleting the last photo i still had. originally i had 12. deleted 11 to have 3 visibible empty slots but it didnt work with that. i also restarted the game.
So i think what helped was deleting every photo and then restarting the game.

Yes i play the ps3 verison and there is some autolog stuff going on but its showing friends that i have no longer in my list and some random peoples name. i also never try uploading anything. the photos btw always tell me they got downloaded when i acces the aöbum so i still think it is tide to something online. maybe that is just excluded from the network pass

I consider this trophy is "Online Trophy"

cause you need to be connected to the internet and autolog servers , otherwise you cannot use photo mode and you'll not get this trophy

for getting the trophy: AFAIK you have 25 dreamshot slots , so just be sure that you have less than 25 and you are ready to take a new dreamshot

also want to know which version do you have ? "Physical or Digital" ??

another thing... for the online pass I think there is nothing to do with this issue

Keep Me Posted , I'll try to help you...

I just got this trophy

4 minutes ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

I consider this trophy is "Online Trophy"

cause you need to be connected to the internet and autolog servers , otherwise you cannot use photo mode and you'll not get this trophy

for getting the trophy: AFAIK you have 25 dreamshot slots , so just be sure that you have less than 25 and you are ready to take a new dreamshot

also want to know which version do you have ? "Physical or Digital" ??

another thing... for the online pass I think there is nothing to do with this issue

Keep Me Posted , I'll try to help you...

I just got this trophy

i also got it yesterday. i had only 12 pictures originaly and got the trophy after deleting all of them and restarting the game