RE.NET

RSmark84

Anyone else on here still waiting for Capcom to go live with the PS5 version of the game?

They tweeted on Friday to day RE.NET is live for village. I've completed the game and checked plenty of times but no data has been sent across.

It's the only game that I've had issues with no data. Surely Capcoms end as the other 9 RE games worked fine.

• Like 1

I changed platforms and play data is still not uploading. I had the capcom account before and I merged it with capcom ID after I beat the game once and nothing... to this day when I only have merc mode to finish, still nothing.

Edited by Ptirle
  • Like 2

At least I'm not the only one having issues.

They need to sort it out. It's great for tracking what I've done. And this game from what I see reveals collections I've picked up.

But it just doesnt work(done as what was mentioned above and doesnt work)

Also what a nightmare using this forum is on the phone, the bloody video adverts blocking the screen whilst typing.....

• Like 1

Yeah I've done that every time I've loaded the game up. So 30 times at least. I even tried playing the game with it off. Then turn back on after reloading the game later that day.

The above comment is having it too. Another forum a member mentioned his friend is having the same issue.

Edit I just went to rankings saw players times.

I went back to my profile and no data still.

I'll await capcom fix it.

Edited by RSmark84
  • Like 1

Ive posted on another trophy forum. 

I also posted on several reddit subs. The more it gets out hopefully Capcom will sort it. Funny they pulled VERSE as its wasn't ready they clearly didnt check to ensure RE.NET was ready for data.

There's 10 games on .net, I own 9 I've no interest in Umbrella Corps, every other game works fine except ps5 village.

• Like 2