online still safe?

Hey i have not played for a while, just got almost all awards and took a break for other games. You can't always find games, some days you might be the only one playing but during weekends or many afternoons (GMT time) you usually find a game on each game mode (Gold rush and Conquest). There are alot of people boosting this game and you need to boost to get all awards (for example an award requires to get 5 kills in under 2 seconds which i believe is impossible to do legit.)

As for Hackers, well i have platinumed the game on an old account and to do that you need 10002 kills which takes a lot of games, i have played the game again on a second account and done around 5000 kills and on this account around 2000 kills. Through all this time i have never seen a hacker or heard of a hacker for trophies or anything so i would say it is perfectly safe.

PhoenixPerson_.png

• Like 1

No and yes. I never heard of anyone being able to pop trophies for other players, so online should be safe from that perspective. However, there is still a player base that most likely uses hacks on their side, aimbot or the like. You should give it a go and don't lose motivation because of said player base. You can easily achieve more than half of the awards by legit playing, but should find a boosting group (preferably with enough players to lock a complete server) for the rest of the awards. For more info about the above mentioned player base see this thread: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/82857-ive-never-seen-an-online-community-like-this-one/

You're in for a long grind and maybe a lot of frustration but if you manage to get 100% in BC1 it's worth every pain, imho. :D You already have the potentially buggy Devil Dogs and the screenshot trophy so it really is just a matter of your dedication.

• Like 2

The screenshot trophy used to be unobtainable but they fixed it. As for Devil Dogs (if it is the ones that needs to play a game while hosting  a party) it is not that it is buggy, it's just that you can't easily be able to jus tinvite someone and join together... the best you can do is both have open nat type or just try with anyone you can find until you get it. You can even try to quit game and reboot the game as it sometimes fix the problem or even restart your router. Tested those methods and yup they sometimes work but not always.

1 minute ago, woggly4 said:

@PhoenixPerson_ The devil dogs (yes, were you have to play as a squad) was unobtainable for almost 2 or 3 years and started working again around September 2020, so no one knows if it will be unobtainable again soon or if it's really fixed.

Okay maybe you are right, its just that i did not play for a long time before this autumn and when i started i got it on the first try and i also helped someone else earn it on a glitched method (we joined a random game and we played a full round on the same squad, but noone should join or leave the squad and you should play a full game)